Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Creativity? 17:11 - Jul 28 with 800 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

I love the start of the new football season - anything is possible. I love what JFH and Les are doing with the team. I love the drive for youth. I love the drive towards fitness and the high press. I love the fact that we are getting rid of all the crazy wages and big-time charlies...just that non-beast Sandro to go. I love the fact that we have two simply cracking keepers battling for the slot in the first team. I love the fact that we look like a well organised team who seem to know what we should be doing at all times. I simply love the new home kit - it is the best since the Guinness shirt (because of that I'll forgive the shocking away kit). The new badge is wonderful...I'm delighted to pay hard-earned cash to buy gear with it on! Everything is on the up.....roll on the new season.

But! You may have guessed that there was a but coming. But....where is our creativity coming from? We all know what the Championship is like - who do we have who will do that one thing, or have that one moment of magic that changes a game? Chery does it once in while, but that isn't enough. Here's hoping that we make a last minute purchase to make the hope at the beginning of this season perfect!!!
Creativity? on 17:59 - Jul 28 with 768 viewsessextaxiboy

Here,s your boy !

Creativity? on 18:59 - Jul 28 with 736 viewsLadbrokeR

Creativity? on 17:59 - Jul 28 by essextaxiboy

Here,s your boy !

Is this on ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024