Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit too intense for this time of night but what the hell... 00:21 - Jun 5 with 4111 viewsTracy_S

for those thinking of getting into more debt for the Rangers for their season tickets......been there, done it, bought the t-shirt etc. Don't do it as it's not worth it. Due to Stent obsession with supporting the Rangers over the years we ended up in danger of losing our home and had to take out an IVA (one step less from bankruptcy). Take it from me, it's not worth it. Now we have reached the golden heights of the Prem, you can always catch us on MOTD, or better still get a live feed on the net because trust me, nothing is worth having the 'boys' on your case 24/7 and being afraid to answer the door/phone all the sake of a football game.

The current board don't give a shit for the fans (as did none of the others) and thankfully me and hubby have one year left under this awful debt repayment. I've never gone public before but feel the time is right to now do so. Don't do it folks, we'll prob be back in the championship in a year's time anyway, and the only reason I am forking out for our beautiful daughters who have gone through so much shit over the years because of their idiotic parents is because they deserve it!

If you can afford it, then good luck to you, but please spare a thought for those that cannot, and stop the arrogant posts!

Love you all. Best prob not to post when I am pissed on Bud and Black Tower Rose but honesty is the best policy so far as I am concerned xx
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024