Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fact that can't be denied 16:05 - Jan 15 with 326 viewsBushman

....We had (on paper if not actually) our 4 best players missing in Barton,Tarabbt,Triore & Faulin and have only championship quality players to replace them.

Hands up who thought we were going to really honestly win this game?

We gave a reasonoble account of ourselves & could have come away with a draw.

Hughes' first game and with a few good signings we will stay up.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Fact that can't be denied on 16:06 - Jan 15 with 314 viewsHollowayRanger

SAME OLD STORY PLENTY OF HUFF AND PUFF BUT NO CLASS

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Fact that can't be denied on 16:09 - Jan 15 with 297 viewsWeAreQPR12

I didn't expect anything from this game but what this game highlights is how desperate we are to add real quality but I worry about how we will attract these players for a relegation battle.
Fact that can't be denied on 16:17 - Jan 15 with 267 viewsactonman

agree regarding the result !

as for staying up, we will need a bit of luck going our way aswell as signings.

newcastle at ours - we battered them for 90 mins and they went away with a point. one fookin shot on target they had today and got all 3 points.
winning and losing become a habit, unfortunatley we have thr latter!
Fact that can't be denied on 16:37 - Jan 15 with 216 viewskingo

As the OP says we lost 4 of our prem class players and we couldn't replace them with anything near the same quality. Considering the decimation of our central midfield and the two problems at striker and CB that we have had since the start of the season, we did ok. We need to strengthen and MH, the board all know that and are working to address it. Newcastle, yes the ones who just thrashed Man U, only lost two players and for much of the match we did ok. Lets be realistic and give Hughes more than 5 days before we push the panic button.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024