Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My ramblings from Fridays match 04:57 - Jul 22 with 842 viewsMelakaRanger

I've never done a match report before and I've not really done one now. But I've tried to give a taste of what it was like to go to the match in KL last Friday.

It was an amazing experience.

http://qprinasia.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=teamtalk&thread=13
My ramblings from Fridays match on 06:43 - Jul 22 with 805 viewsQPRski

Thanks for the effort of writing the report. I must admit that I am very suprised by you comments on the players attitude to the crowd. I thought the tour objective was one massive PR event. Strange attitude indeed and disapointing.
My ramblings from Fridays match on 06:45 - Jul 22 with 801 viewsQPRski

Thanks for the effort of writing the report. I must admit that I am very suprised by you comments on the players attitude to the crowd. I thought the tour objective was one massive PR event. Strange attitude indeed and disapointing.
My ramblings from Fridays match on 08:33 - Jul 22 with 735 viewsGloucs_R

You were on tv a few times :-)

Poll: Are we staying up?

My ramblings from Fridays match on 08:39 - Jul 22 with 729 viewsMelakaRanger

My ramblings from Fridays match on 06:45 - Jul 22 by QPRski

Yes it surprised me too. I know they have gone to shopping centres for 'get to know you' sessions over here but they could so easily have 'played to the crowd'.

It was as though the crowd didnt exist.

Shame
My ramblings from Fridays match on 08:42 - Jul 22 with 723 viewsQPRski

My ramblings from Fridays match on 08:39 - Jul 22 by MelakaRanger

Yes it surprised me too. I know they have gone to shopping centres for 'get to know you' sessions over here but they could so easily have 'played to the crowd'.

Shame

Perhaps they were focusing on the match??!?
My ramblings from Fridays match on 09:37 - Jul 22 with 665 viewsJonDoeman

Jude the bad luck cat was there?
thought he'd been put down,

It Is What It Is !!

My ramblings from Fridays match on 09:58 - Jul 22 with 638 viewsMelakaRanger

My ramblings from Fridays match on 09:37 - Jul 22 by JonDoeman

He was alive and kicking and very interactive with the crowd.

Indeed the crowd loved him!
My ramblings from Fridays match on 10:08 - Jul 22 with 622 viewssmegma

My ramblings from Fridays match on 09:37 - Jul 22 by JonDoeman

He must've lost a stone in weight wearing the outfit in that heat/humidity.
Login to get fewer ads

My ramblings from Fridays match on 11:05 - Jul 22 with 544 viewsCHUBBS

My ramblings from Fridays match on 08:39 - Jul 22 by MelakaRanger

Shame

Thanks for that mate,Good report.Can you just answer me this one question.
What did you think of Fabio-is he any good?
I rarely watch his mother club so have no idea what he's like.Cheers
My ramblings from Fridays match on 12:34 - Jul 22 with 471 viewsSomersetHoops

Thanks for the report. Its good to get a view not tainted by the club's PR team and they might do better to have a meeting with the players to give them some guidance on how to interact with the fans especially at games in Asia where QPR needs to have a good profile. Your report of the atmosphere at the match is great to read.

I quite like the idea of more worldwide support of QPR and I hope fans at LR can give fans visiting from Asia a good welcome like the one you received at this game.

Who's Next?

My ramblings from Fridays match on 14:43 - Jul 22 with 395 viewsTacticalR

Thanks for your report.

You would have thought that given our Malaysian ownership, QPR would be the last team to make the mistake of not acknowledging the fans. I don't blame the players, as I doubt that they understand the situation.

I hope someone has tweeted Tony Fernandes, as this is one situation that is fixable.

Air hostess clique

My ramblings from Fridays match on 14:59 - Jul 22 with 380 viewsade_qpr

My ramblings from Fridays match on 14:43 - Jul 22 by TacticalR

Thanks for your report.

You would have thought that given our Malaysian ownership, QPR would be the last team to make the mistake of not acknowledging the fans. I don't blame the players, as I doubt that they understand the situation.

I hope someone has tweeted Tony Fernandes, as this is one situation that is fixable.

Sorry TR but not buying "doubt the players understand the situation"
Straight after the life jacket speech the PR obligation of the trip would/should of been hammered into the players on the flight over.

Don't know about after the game but a lap to salute the crowd for PR purposes would of been a smart idea.

Thanks for the report Melaka.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

My ramblings from Fridays match on 15:32 - Jul 22 with 356 viewsTacticalR

So are you assuming that 'the PR obligation of the trip' was indeed 'hammered into the players', and that for some reason they decided to rebel and not fulfill 'the PR obligation of the trip'? That seems unlikely.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024