Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Degale 23:19 - Oct 13 with 850 viewsrrrspricey

What a disappointment, boxed well first three rounds then fcuk all until the tenth. So much ability, quick hands & great power but spent far too long on the ropes & fighting orthodox.

Switchs to southpaw & gets off the ropes & he's class.....just cut out the showboating shoite next time

Brunette round bird hot as fcuk btw
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Dgale on 23:25 - Oct 13 with 837 viewsTheBlob

Thought he was very luckyto get the decision.How the fcuk was there a 10 point difference on one scorecard?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Dgale on 23:35 - Oct 13 with 819 viewsrrrspricey

Not sure blob 119 - 109 fcukin ridiculous representation of the fight, Degale deserves to win it but not by that much

Cookie must be chuffed!

Degale on 00:17 - Oct 14 with 788 viewspompeyhoop

He is a 24 carrot gold tit

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

Dgale on 00:22 - Oct 14 with 782 viewsTheBlob

Dgale on 23:35 - Oct 13 by rrrspricey

Not sure blob 119 - 109 fcukin ridiculous representation of the fight, Degale deserves to win it but not by that much

Cookie must be chuffed!

Pricey,I reckon if that had been in the good 'ol USA the uvver geezer would have got the nod for aggression.Chunky ain't all he's cracked up to be imho.

Degale on 00:26 - Oct 14 with 778 viewssmegma

At the end of the fight the french bloke didn't look like he'd even been in a fight.

Jeez, just seen the clip of Audrey hopefully ending his career. What a con.
Dgale on 13:49 - Oct 14 with 598 viewsrongould

Dgale on 00:22 - Oct 14 by TheBlob

Pricey,I reckon if that had been in the good 'ol USA the uvver geezer would have got the nod for aggression.Chunky ain't all he's cracked up to be imho.

Agreed 100%, very strange scoring.

How about ny neighbour? Young Chris has a lot to learn still, but is starting to look good.
Degale on 14:19 - Oct 14 with 568 viewsJonDoeman

bye bye Audrey

It Is What It Is !!

Dgale on 14:20 - Oct 14 with 566 viewsTheBlob

Dgale on 13:49 - Oct 14 by rongould

Agreed 100%, very strange scoring.

How about ny neighbour? Young Chris has a lot to learn still, but is starting to look good.

Chip off the old block isn't he?Would like to see him up against a right old brawler before we can make a real assessment.Shame there's no new Nigel Benn on the way up as well - that would be something.

Login to get fewer ads

Degale on 14:51 - Oct 14 with 546 viewsgobbles

Degale looked like a guy who had been inactive for too long. He'll get better. He was in with a hard bastard and couldn't shift him.
Degale on 14:55 - Oct 15 with 368 viewswillis1980

i thought eubank jnr looked a good prospect too.
Degale on 11:59 - Oct 16 with 292 viewsJonDoeman

Fury in Trouble for Antics, Calling Price/Bellew Gay Lovers - Boxing News http://www.boxingscene.com/fury-trouble-antics-calling-price-bellew-gay-lovers--

It Is What It Is !!

Degale on 13:14 - Oct 16 with 259 viewsRangersAreBack

Degale on 14:51 - Oct 14 by gobbles

Degale looked like a guy who had been inactive for too long. He'll get better. He was in with a hard bastard and couldn't shift him.

This. He was ring rusty after 1 bout in a year. However I would like to see him on the front foot more instead of playing rope-a-dope.
Degale on 13:14 - Oct 16 with 257 viewsRangersAreBack

Degale on 14:55 - Oct 15 by willis1980

i thought eubank jnr looked a good prospect too.

If he cuts out the showboating he could prove to be a very useful boxer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024