Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've got a good feeling about today 10:18 - Oct 21 with 379 viewsMedwayR

I think we'll win, and if we do I think we'll beat Arsenal next week too...and then we'll probably lose to Reading!!

Poll: Who’s better?

I've got a good feeling about today on 10:21 - Oct 21 with 373 viewsLewes_r

I think we'll win today, get battered by Arsenal and beat the plastics

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

I've got a good feeling about today on 10:24 - Oct 21 with 362 viewsthairanger

where did you get that gear from last night
I've got a good feeling about today on 10:35 - Oct 21 with 341 viewsHayesender

Wibble

Poll: Shamima Beghum

I've got a good feeling about today on 10:36 - Oct 21 with 340 viewsstuabd

I can see it going horribly wrong or really well. It won't be a draw.

I do think we'll beat arsenal though.
I've got a good feeling about today on 10:42 - Oct 21 with 331 viewsSpiritofGregory

Hughes has really made a mistake with all those signings. Should have just concentrated on key areas, there was no need for 12 signings. Concentrate on quality signings in key areas, steady the ship and then strengthen in January. Seems like we are in the same position as last season in that we are not as prepared as other clubs. I really didn't expect us to be in this position. People are still talking about the team gelling and blaming injuries when it's all down to Hughes not addressing the worst defence in the Premier League.
I've got a good feeling about today on 10:42 - Oct 21 with 330 viewsN12Hoop

My morning optimism will be shattered as usual when I see a line up with SWP and Park and no Taarabt or Hoilett.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

I've got a good feeling about today on 10:44 - Oct 21 with 326 viewsShotKneesHoop

I've got a good feeling about today on 10:42 - Oct 21 by N12Hoop

My morning optimism will be shattered as usual when I see a line up with SWP and Park and no Taarabt or Hoilett.

Me too. Very depressing.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

I've got a good feeling about today on 10:51 - Oct 21 with 307 viewsDesertBoot

If SWP and Park start, and we lose, I'm likely to self-combust.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Login to get fewer ads

I've got a good feeling about today on 10:58 - Oct 21 with 295 viewsjamois

I've got a good feeling about today on 10:51 - Oct 21 by DesertBoot

If SWP and Park start, and we lose, I'm likely to self-combust.

I agree. If I'm standing there and have to listen to their names being read out I'll lose all my beer fuelled adrenaline.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

I've got a good feeling about today on 11:06 - Oct 21 with 277 viewsSpiritofGregory

Just been watching Sunday Supplement on Sky and they have described our defence as lousy.

Can't believe that SWP has not been heckled by the fans. He is picking up 60k a week.
I've got a good feeling about today on 11:21 - Oct 21 with 255 viewsthemodfather

I've got a good feeling about today on 11:06 - Oct 21 by SpiritofGregory

Just been watching Sunday Supplement on Sky and they have described our defence as lousy.

Can't believe that SWP has not been heckled by the fans. He is picking up 60k a week.

gotta say arsenal did not look good at norwich, ok motd is edited highlights but i saw enough arsenal slipping and falling to have hope, if we go at them and not sit back, we may not get disgraced.

as for ev-er-ton today, we just have believe, have faith, get out the lucky pants, scarf whatever and hope. we usually do well against the "better" teams ( spurs,chelsea,arsenal,liverpool last season.....)
any win.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024