Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Black Keys 22:35 - Nov 3 with 675 viewsKiwi76

Played top gig down here last night + well worth checking out live.
Have additional couple of members for half the gig but even as a two piece they make a mighty fine racket - must go through some drum kits...
Anyway back to worrying about QPR.
Black Keys on 00:40 - Nov 4 with 648 viewsgueRRilla

Massive Black Keys fan. Not seen them live yet but watched live online through the new youtube festival channel. Missed them in Dublin not that long ago, but caught Jack White on Wednesday so not too bad.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Black Keys on 01:42 - Nov 4 with 626 viewsKiwi76

Black Keys on 00:40 - Nov 4 by gueRRilla

Massive Black Keys fan. Not seen them live yet but watched live online through the new youtube festival channel. Missed them in Dublin not that long ago, but caught Jack White on Wednesday so not too bad.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

He's closest sounding act in meantime - drumming very similar thump to White Stripes.
Just genuine bluesy rock and nice change from the manufactured dross cluttering up the place.
Recommend when in your neck of the woods.
Black Keys on 01:51 - Nov 4 with 621 viewsHunterhoop

Would love to see the Black Keys. Am hopeful they play at Glastonbury.

Saw Jack White at Ally Pally last night. Absolutely superb. The backing band (the male one) were exceptional...so tight. The power and precision of the music they all produced was great.

And you realise what a back catalogue he has now. Genuinely excellent blues rock guitarist.

Really enjoyed it and hope he is at Glastonbury too . Perfect Fri night headliner on the other stage.
Black Keys on 02:13 - Nov 4 with 618 viewsSeth_Gecko

Would love to see the Black Keys.

Managed this week to get 2 tickets to Jake Bugg at the Bush Empire in Feb, and also 4 tickets to the Stone Roses at Finsbury Park in June.

Not a bad week..

Everybody be cool, you be cool...

Black Keys on 10:11 - Nov 4 with 584 viewssmegma

Saw them at the Astoria (when it was open obviously) and they surprised me as I knew nothing about them. They were f*cking loud as well. There latest album is a bit different than the previous ones, i guess its their breakthrough/poppy album but very decent all the same.
Black Keys on 10:55 - Nov 4 with 570 viewsericgen34

Black Keys on 10:11 - Nov 4 by smegma

Saw them at the Astoria (when it was open obviously) and they surprised me as I knew nothing about them. They were f*cking loud as well. There latest album is a bit different than the previous ones, i guess its their breakthrough/poppy album but very decent all the same.

I saw them at Rock en Seine festival in August, really fantastic live
Black Keys on 11:10 - Nov 4 with 560 viewsTheBlob

Standard lightweight blues fare innit?Not enough going on really.....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Black Keys on 11:32 - Nov 4 with 548 viewsHoopza_Lawski

Black Keys on 01:51 - Nov 4 by Hunterhoop

Would love to see the Black Keys. Am hopeful they play at Glastonbury.

Saw Jack White at Ally Pally last night. Absolutely superb. The backing band (the male one) were exceptional...so tight. The power and precision of the music they all produced was great.

And you realise what a back catalogue he has now. Genuinely excellent blues rock guitarist.

Really enjoyed it and hope he is at Glastonbury too . Perfect Fri night headliner on the other stage.

Also saw Jack White last night,excellent.
Also enjoyed The Kills.
Login to get fewer ads

Black Keys on 11:49 - Nov 4 with 542 viewsNW5Hoop

Black Keys on 11:32 - Nov 4 by Hoopza_Lawski

Also saw Jack White last night,excellent.
Also enjoyed The Kills.

Not much of a Jack White fan but had an amazing experience the other week. Was over in the US interviewing ZZ Top at a festival headlined by JW. Was an hour into my chat with Billy Gibbons when he suggested we catch the end of JW's set. He marched us through the dressing room area, and suddenly I was stageside with Billy Gibbons, watching JW do Seven Nation Army from 10 feet away. Priceless.
Black Keys on 13:46 - Nov 4 with 516 viewsJigsore

Saw them at Leedsfest and they were boring frankly. Decent music but no crowd interaction at all, not what you go to a festival to see

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024