Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
question is 20:42 - Nov 10 with 221 viewsmacro

Adkins or Hughes first for the bullet
question is on 20:43 - Nov 10 with 216 viewsShotKneesHoop

It's the OK coral next week. Probably both. at least it will be a draw.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

question is on 20:45 - Nov 10 with 203 viewsTGRRRSSS

Hopefully Hughes
question is on 20:47 - Nov 10 with 196 viewswaveydave

I kinda feel that Hughes should go. But to be fair Nigel Atkins has done a good job for the saints, I hope he doesn't get the sack and I don't believe he deserves it. Even if Southampton get relegated he is the right man for them.
question is on 20:50 - Nov 10 with 181 viewsngbqpr

question is on 20:47 - Nov 10 by waveydave

I kinda feel that Hughes should go. But to be fair Nigel Atkins has done a good job for the saints, I hope he doesn't get the sack and I don't believe he deserves it. Even if Southampton get relegated he is the right man for them.

Perhaps we could try swapping them for a couple of weeks

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

question is on 21:20 - Nov 10 with 150 viewsAgedR

question is on 20:47 - Nov 10 by waveydave

I kinda feel that Coyle should go. But to be fair Neil Warnock has done a good job for the Rangers, I hope he doesn't get the sack and I don't believe he deserves it. Even if QPR get relegated he is the right man for them.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024