Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eye Eye 07:50 - Feb 1 with 298 viewsexiled_dictator

I think this is the first time I have ever heard that a proposed transfer has not gone through due to the player failing an eye test.
I have an idea of what is involved in a medical, and given the history of our club (Dean Sturridge) and others (Demba Ba has knees of glass), nothing would surprise me.
But an eye test failure is new on me.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2271621/Peterborough-owner-Dar

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Eye Eye on 09:01 - Feb 1 with 191 viewsMytch_QPR

It's just as well they don't put referees through the same test.

Was is Steve Bruce who used to wear contact lenses? (I remember they used to fall out sometimes when he headed the ball).

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Eye Eye on 09:04 - Feb 1 with 179 viewsexiled_dictator

Paul Scharner is blind as a bat.
Wears contract lenses, and saw him once interviewed after a game wearing glasses that were about an inch thick.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5EN1kOVRsYxixNddVsD5mCBU9zbrZBj63b8dqA

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Eye Eye on 09:09 - Feb 1 with 169 viewsMedwayR

There were rumours that McLeish had resigned last night over this, some serious problems at that club I think. If Boyd had any sense he'd have gone to Palace, he's supposedly a Palace fan, but I guess Forest were offering silly money that someone in his position couldn't turn down. I feel a bit sorry for him as he's been messed about by Forest & ended up missing out, and Peterborough have missed out on some good money for him, Forest have done themselves no favours as in future clubs & players will be wary of dealing with them.

Poll: Who’s better?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024