Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've not changed my opinion since end of game 10. 15:28 - Feb 9 with 693 viewsfreddieeddie

I'd be amazed if we finish above one team and finish 19th.

Long term future of the club could be good if TF stays. Short term we've been screwed for longtime. As I said in the transfer window we should have planned for next season no sign Remy. We are clearly the worst team in the league this season. That's why I say if we finish 19th I'd be surprised.

All this talk of it ain't over is getting on my nerves now.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

I've not changed my opinion since end of game 10. on 15:36 - Feb 9 with 673 viewsHollowayRanger

agreed said it from day one this place is full of dreamers shouldnt have gone for big named has beens n crazy wages and instead built a top quality team of the best young championship players norwich swansea both have more than a few

we are going to go down ad be left with nothing to start next season with except over paid players who cant put a shift in while in prem and are hardly going to give more in championship

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

I've not changed my opinion since end of game 10. on 16:02 - Feb 9 with 620 viewsadhoc_qpr

Agreed, although i've had a few flare ups of hope it's never really changed my opinion we've been doomed since October!

For the £20m we've spent we could have bought 3 or 4 top Championship/Foreign players who could have been the core of a promotion battling team next year.

Instead we have Remy and Samba for 4 months before they bugger off in the Summer after making no difference.

We don't even have the makings of a good championship team anymore.

I've not changed my opinion since end of game 10. on 16:05 - Feb 9 with 598 viewsyankranger

I've not changed my opinion since end of game 10. on 16:02 - Feb 9 by adhoc_qpr

Agreed, although i've had a few flare ups of hope it's never really changed my opinion we've been doomed since October!

For the £20m we've spent we could have bought 3 or 4 top Championship/Foreign players who could have been the core of a promotion battling team next year.

Instead we have Remy and Samba for 4 months before they bugger off in the Summer after making no difference.

We don't even have the makings of a good championship team anymore.

"We don't even have the makings of a good championship team anymore."

- Agree with this and it's my biggest worry. We are not a team that seems built to bounce straight back up. It would be a total clean out and restart.

As a side note - it is going to kill me when Adel leaves. Going to miss watching him play every week.
I've not changed my opinion since end of game 10. on 16:08 - Feb 9 with 591 viewsadhoc_qpr

I've not changed my opinion since end of game 10. on 16:05 - Feb 9 by yankranger

"We don't even have the makings of a good championship team anymore."

- Agree with this and it's my biggest worry. We are not a team that seems built to bounce straight back up. It would be a total clean out and restart.

As a side note - it is going to kill me when Adel leaves. Going to miss watching him play every week.

In two minds about Adel, i love watching him and will be gutted to lose him - but i really want to see him make it to the top of the game too!

Watching him struggle with no help is depressing, what could he do in a quality team? I quite want to find out...
I've not changed my opinion since end of game 10. on 16:57 - Feb 9 with 557 viewsfreddieeddie

I've not changed my opinion since end of game 10. on 16:08 - Feb 9 by adhoc_qpr

In two minds about Adel, i love watching him and will be gutted to lose him - but i really want to see him make it to the top of the game too!

Watching him struggle with no help is depressing, what could he do in a quality team? I quite want to find out...

Agreed. I think we will all miss him and never forget (especially championship season). But he has outgrown us now and I'd like to see if he progresses at a better club with better players (Tranmere or Bury maybe)

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

I've not changed my opinion since end of game 10. on 17:00 - Feb 9 with 541 viewsitsbiga

Yeah the 'its still statistically possible' crap is annoying. I could step in a ring with Mike Tyson and have a statistical chance of knocking him out but in reality he'll growl at me, i'll pee myself and then he'll hit me so hard he'll kill my whole family.
How long will we be in the Championship? Another decade no doubt.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024