Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So we DO have a striker who can score penalties after all! 19:22 - Apr 9 with 991 viewsjoolsyp

One for next season?

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/090413-u21-bristol-city-report-762698.aspx?
So we DO have a striker who can score penalties after all! on 19:27 - Apr 9 with 981 viewsHollowayRanger

good work out for granero derry dikite ?

or out in the cold and trying to get rid of them

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

So we DO have a striker who can score penalties after all! on 20:35 - Apr 9 with 918 viewsjoolsyp

So we DO have a striker who can score penalties after all! on 19:27 - Apr 9 by HollowayRanger

good work out for granero derry dikite ?

or out in the cold and trying to get rid of them

Think Granero will be off but hope we can hold onto Diakite (if he can be coached out of his mad moments). Fancy a midfield of him, Faurlin and Jenas next season in the Championship.
So we DO have a striker who can score penalties after all! on 20:48 - Apr 9 with 888 viewsTGRRRSSS

So we DO have a striker who can score penalties after all! on 20:35 - Apr 9 by joolsyp

Think Granero will be off but hope we can hold onto Diakite (if he can be coached out of his mad moments). Fancy a midfield of him, Faurlin and Jenas next season in the Championship.

Good riddance to Granero cxomplete waste of space in every way, don't care what he might have been like for a game or 2.
So we DO have a striker who can score penalties after all! on 21:47 - Apr 9 with 826 viewsCanadaRanger

Darrell Furlong in the team... Any relation to the Great One?
So we DO have a striker who can score penalties after all! on 08:33 - Apr 10 with 657 viewsDunstable_hoop

So we DO have a striker who can score penalties after all! on 21:47 - Apr 9 by CanadaRanger

Darrell Furlong in the team... Any relation to the Great One?

His son I think, Furs is on the youth coaching staff at Harlington.
So we DO have a striker who can score penalties after all! on 10:45 - Apr 10 with 600 viewsCanadaRanger

So we DO have a striker who can score penalties after all! on 08:33 - Apr 10 by Dunstable_hoop

That's brilliant. Hope he has his Dad's dedication and skill!
So we DO have a striker who can score penalties after all! on 11:41 - Apr 10 with 554 viewsraskolnikov

Hope we dont have to wait until Furlong junior is 38 before he comes good.....
So we DO have a striker who can score penalties after all! on 13:09 - Apr 10 with 504 viewskingo

So we DO have a striker who can score penalties after all! on 08:33 - Apr 10 by Dunstable_hoop

Paul is one of the coaches, under 15/16 I think so his son is playing up a few years.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024