Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Down with a whimper..................... 17:03 - Apr 13 with 909 viewssmegma

That was like watching a team in mid table or in preseason NOT a team fighting for survival. Unlucky to be behind at half time but second half we didn't turn up.
Two shots on target in over 90 minutes is not good enough.
Down with a whimper..................... on 17:04 - Apr 13 with 894 viewsJAPRANGERS

no wages this week. They simply haven't earned them. So pissed off watching the same sht every week
Down with a whimper..................... on 17:05 - Apr 13 with 891 viewsJonDoeman

Not that bad today apparently. © Bosh

It Is What It Is !!

Down with a whimper..................... on 17:06 - Apr 13 with 867 viewsJAPRANGERS

Down with a whimper..................... on 17:05 - Apr 13 by JonDoeman

Not that bad today apparently. © Bosh

inappropriate post of the day award??
Down with a whimper..................... on 18:14 - Apr 13 with 723 viewsmerseyhoop

Down with a whimper..................... on 17:06 - Apr 13 by JAPRANGERS

inappropriate post of the day award??

first half they were trying, own goal went in and then heads went down. Fans were supporting the team.

Disgusted that not a single player came over to the fans at the end, even an Everton steward lining the pitch opposite me said to another steward shaking his head that no one came over. Am I being naive in thinking that players should appreciate the fans especially after another away defeat. Was going to go Liverpool last game but now think why should I bother, players obviously do not care.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024