Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tough Month 14:22 - Aug 31 with 1304 viewsstuabd

That looked a really hard set of fixtures on paper. Great stuff from the team, manager, etc. to come out with 13/15 points. Before anyone says none of the teams looked that good, lets be fair as thats the reality of the championship. Mediocre sides and lots of physical battles. We've put some good performances in and got results.

I only caught the second half (shopping with the missus argggggh) on the TV, but we looked more fluid going forward and pretty dangerous at times.

Another happy Saturday. What's going on?
[Post edited 31 Aug 2013 14:24]
Tough Month on 14:34 - Aug 31 with 1259 viewsNov77

Trouble is its the teams we 'expect' to beat that we usually screw up against.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Tough Month on 15:03 - Aug 31 with 1189 viewscheeseydane

The crucial point here though is, wtf are u doing shopping with the missus, when the boys are on?

[Post edited 31 Aug 2013 15:13]

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Tough Month on 15:12 - Aug 31 with 1171 viewsEalingRanger

We have done really well to finish this month unbeaten. We have not even got out of third gear yet have we? I think we are going to get better and better as well.
Tough Month on 15:17 - Aug 31 with 1148 viewsstuabd

I'm now trying to work out how to put up a curtain rail using one of IKEA's 'intuitive' instruction sheets. So far stuck on step 2 which requires me to join to rails. Married life.
Tough Month on 15:20 - Aug 31 with 1136 viewscheeseydane

Tough Month on 15:17 - Aug 31 by stuabd

I'm now trying to work out how to put up a curtain rail using one of IKEA's 'intuitive' instruction sheets. So far stuck on step 2 which requires me to join to rails. Married life.

Know what you mean. I was in Ikea 4 hours with the other half last Sunday.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Tough Month on 15:29 - Aug 31 with 1101 viewsPommyhoop

Tough Month on 15:20 - Aug 31 by cheeseydane

Know what you mean. I was in Ikea 4 hours with the other half last Sunday.

Suckers.Never go shopping with the Mrs.I set my stall out early in the relationship. I was a nightmare( apperently for her .I was just acting normal for me) when we went shopping early on.I might help her with the massive Xmas food shopping bit if we've left it too late.
She even goes down to Bunnings for me ( Wicks for you lot ?)

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Tough Month on 15:33 - Aug 31 with 1081 viewsTacticalR

I haven't been in there for years, but whenever I went to IKEA in Brent Cross, I got a splitting headache within half an hour. It was either something to do with the lighting or the general awfulness of the place.

Air hostess clique

Tough Month on 15:46 - Aug 31 with 1040 viewsVancouverHoop

Tough Month on 15:33 - Aug 31 by TacticalR

I haven't been in there for years, but whenever I went to IKEA in Brent Cross, I got a splitting headache within half an hour. It was either something to do with the lighting or the general awfulness of the place.

Wherever you are in the world an inexpensive afternoon's entertainment can be had by visiting the local Ikea store to watch other people's relationships fall apart.
Login to get fewer ads

Tough Month on 15:51 - Aug 31 with 1026 viewseghamranger

Tough month - Shopping Thread
Tough Month on 15:54 - Aug 31 with 1017 viewsPommyhoop

Tough Month on 15:51 - Aug 31 by eghamranger

Tough month - Shopping Thread

Beds an wardrobes are sh!te but meatballs are luvly..

Ikea..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024