Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Shit Sherlock! 21:48 - Jan 18 with 2679 viewsrichranger

Understatement from Kevin Bond at after match 'presser'

“I also thought Matt Phillips and Armand Traore made a difference when they came on as perhaps we lacked width.”

PERHAPS???
No Shit Sherlock! on 21:54 - Jan 18 with 2634 viewsShotKneesHoop

Could be because one plays on the right wing amd one on the left.

Tell 'Arry that's how you get width.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

No Shit Sherlock! on 21:59 - Jan 18 with 2600 viewsHollowayRanger

still cant understand how phillips isnt starting games

can bet my bottom doller if toilet was fit he would be playing before phillips

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

No Shit Sherlock! on 22:22 - Jan 18 with 2478 viewsbarbicanranger

also said some very complimentary things about Charles Austin. Kudos for that.
No Shit Sherlock! on 08:39 - Jan 19 with 2092 viewssmegma

No Shit Sherlock! on 22:22 - Jan 18 by barbicanranger

also said some very complimentary things about Charles Austin. Kudos for that.

Triffic little player.
No Shit Sherlock! on 09:55 - Jan 19 with 1971 viewsCFW

Second half shows why the French lad might beat good signing. Top sides have width and pace, if we are promoted that will be key to our quest to stay in the top flight. Junior has to go, so fragile and therefore never on the pitch. Matty did very well and changed the game and supplies Charlie, look at Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea all play with quick wide men. Sort it out Harry.
No Shit Sherlock! on 11:25 - Jan 19 with 1869 viewsbugleboy

I thought in the first half it was more the lack of pace than width , that created our problems with the introduction of Philipps at half time that changed and we seemed to have much more purpose about us . I thought SWP might have got a runout yesterday , I still think he could be quite effective in this league but I'm new hear so don't bite my head off .
No Shit Sherlock! on 12:21 - Jan 19 with 1789 viewsenfieldargh

No Shit Sherlock! on 11:25 - Jan 19 by bugleboy

I thought in the first half it was more the lack of pace than width , that created our problems with the introduction of Philipps at half time that changed and we seemed to have much more purpose about us . I thought SWP might have got a runout yesterday , I still think he could be quite effective in this league but I'm new hear so don't bite my head off .

cheese?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

No Shit Sherlock! on 12:49 - Jan 19 with 1729 viewsade_qpr

Yes you can never have enough ball boys

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Login to get fewer ads

No Shit Sherlock! on 13:09 - Jan 19 with 1701 viewsWestonsuperR

SWP has been given enough chances to make an impression and that fact that he often doesn't even make the bench is an indication of what an awful footballer he is. 40k a week for 2 years now, robbed QPR of 4mil in wages.
No Shit Sherlock! on 13:11 - Jan 19 with 1693 viewsHollowayRanger

traore is BETTER than swp and toilet

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

No Shit Sherlock! on 18:06 - Jan 19 with 1512 viewsMawsley_R

No Shit Sherlock! on 21:54 - Jan 18 by ShotKneesHoop

Could be because one plays on the right wing amd one on the left.

Tell 'Arry that's how you get width.

But isn't that the point? Last week we played in the second half with less width and it worked. I'm no H fan but to be fair he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. He started with a formation and strategy that didn't work. It didn't work. He changed it and we won. To me that's him doing his job and trying things out. He won't vet it right every time but if he recognises it and tries to change it then fair enough.
No Shit Sherlock! on 18:30 - Jan 19 with 1465 viewsShotKneesHoop

No Shit Sherlock! on 12:49 - Jan 19 by ade_qpr

Yes you can never have enough ball boys

That's an insult to our ballboys.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

No Shit Sherlock! on 18:34 - Jan 19 with 1454 viewsJigsore

No Shit Sherlock! on 13:11 - Jan 19 by HollowayRanger

traore is BETTER than swp and toilet

Hoilett plays hot and cold, like lots of wingers but on his day he is usually very good.

it's just that he's injured all the time... much like Traore. The 2 of them almost make a complete player

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

No Shit Sherlock! on 22:30 - Jan 19 with 1298 viewsMatch82

No Shit Sherlock! on 18:34 - Jan 19 by Jigsore

Hoilett plays hot and cold, like lots of wingers but on his day he is usually very good.

it's just that he's injured all the time... much like Traore. The 2 of them almost make a complete player

We really should look at investing someone who can make Franken-players. A Traore/Hoilett combination would look good supplying an Johnson/Zamora combination...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024