Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just back!!! 23:45 - Feb 10 with 1201 viewsrrrspricey

To my mate's gaff in Durham.

Was more than worried by the team selection, thought Zarate should've started ahead of Bobby and wanted to see Adel start but what do I know?

Great 1st half performance, two great goals. So good to see Matty Phillips doing what he did when he first joined us and 2 fantastic finishes, especially BZ's

My mom was Fer, just shows you what he can do when played in his favoured position. Closely followed by Greeno, kept us in the game 2nd half. Apparently his reflex save in the first half was amazing but too far away for me to comment!

Special mention to the much vilified Rio who had a great game as did Caulker who more than made up for his fcuk up on Saturday. Barton was back to his old self, even Niko got stuck in!

Brilliant to be there to see our first away points of the season but slightly spoiled by a view reminiscent of the geordies up the the road. Note to self, bring binoculars next time!

Despite the result i'm still not convinced CR is the man to take us forward long term. Great performance without a doubt but rode our luck 2nd half, but que sera sera i guess.

Bed calling for 4:30 start to get to work tomorrow.

Onwards and upwards, come on you super....
just back!!! on 23:53 - Feb 10 with 1131 viewsrrrspricey

Apologies for replying to my own post but just saw Green's reaction save...wow!
just back!!! on 23:58 - Feb 10 with 1086 viewsQPR_Nippon

"Despite the result i'm still not convinced CR is the man to take us forward long term. Great performance without a doubt but rode our luck 2nd half, but que sera sera i guess. "

Exactly, and 2 games should not be enough to convince anyone. However, CR has done more than enough so far to:

a) put himself in the frame for the job full-time, and
b) taken the pressure off the owners to make a hasty and potentially inappropriate appointment
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024