Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
last nights boxing, AJ 07:24 - May 10 with 657 viewsthemodfather

anthony joshua won with a powerful ko...it was a beaut and matey went down quicker than qpr, tried to get up but went all giraffe legs.
amazingly he fights in 2 weeks on the mitchell bill at o2...against kevin johnson, usa opponent, likely be awkward and aj has to step up, but they do develop the heavy's slower....
will haye fight again? fury could be up for wladimir klit soon or wilder, either one would be explosive
unsure on david price due to injuries....
burns lost on pts in texas, but some say he was harshly judged and docked 2 pts!
last nights boxing, AJ on 08:12 - May 10 with 623 viewsRanger78

Eddie Hearn is beginning to take the pish. That Birmingham show was one of the worst I've seen for years. It was rediculously uncompetitive and one sided!

He keeps putting AJ on the card to seek tickets and he keeps knocking people out early.. He's learning nothing. It's the same with Smith and Camobell. These 3 guys are clearly unique talents and should be moving much faster but Hearn just wants to keep bringing the money in and ripping fans off.

He has proper wound me up by making the May 30th show pay per view on box office!!! Utter disgrace. Kell Brook v Frankie Gavin on Box office ?????????

For what it's worth, I expect Joshua may well do something very similar to Johnson that night also
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024