Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7 championship games tonight 22:42 - Aug 18 with 1193 viewsHollowayRanger

5 ended in draws

going be a tough old league

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

7 championship games tonight on 22:53 - Aug 18 with 1155 viewsGetMeRangers

I have no idea why, but midweek championship games so often end in draws. Would be delighted if we can manage that tomorrow night

Derby are collecting more injuries than points atm. Fortunate not to lose this evening. Boro sound strong defensively, despite the late equaliser. Jose tactics. Grad an early goal and then just watch the other side pass sideways for the rest of the game
7 championship games tonight on 23:29 - Aug 18 with 1072 viewsScubaHoop

Tough as this league is I still think we'll be in the top ten come end of the season. Despite thinking we're going to get turned over at Wolves.
7 championship games tonight on 08:10 - Aug 19 with 951 viewskropotkin41

7 championship games tonight on 23:29 - Aug 18 by ScubaHoop

Tough as this league is I still think we'll be in the top ten come end of the season. Despite thinking we're going to get turned over at Wolves.

I'm pretty pessimistic about tonight, whilst still believing that we're going to improve in the weeks to come.

I wish the transfer window would end and we'd know who has gone and who hasn't, and then as things settle down I think we'll be all right - not great, but all right which is about what we've been told to expect.

But tonight........ I shall be studiously ignoring proceedings at Molineux and all the best to the travelling folks going along!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

7 championship games tonight on 08:30 - Aug 19 with 911 viewskingsburyR

We are crap on the road and have been since the 1980's (championship winning season aside).

I always see us as a team with a soft under belly for an away fight so god knows what other supporters think.

I am very much in the "we ain't getting anything tonight" camp!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

7 championship games tonight on 08:30 - Aug 19 with 909 viewssimmo

Cardiff conceding a last minute equaliser.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

7 championship games tonight on 13:04 - Aug 19 with 767 viewsGetMeRangers

7 championship games tonight on 08:30 - Aug 19 by simmo

Cardiff conceding a last minute equaliser.

Have their forums gone into meltdown?

Cardiff City manager Russell Slade told BBC Radio Wales: "It is three points lost when you get so close and I was gutted for the players tonight.
"They did have a weapon with that long throw and they've got some height, a threat from a set play, so at some stage the ball might just drop for them and unfortunately it did in the last few minutes.
"I thought we'd just about seen them off; they came at us strong in the second period... it looked like we'd weathered that and might even get one on the counter-attack to wrap the game up."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024