Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tactical injuries 18:55 - Dec 12 with 1174 viewsnix

Has anyone noticed how every match the other team have at least two apparent tactical injuries by their defensive players. Either when we are in a challenging position or when we are have got momentum after we've had a wave of attacks, someone goes down clutching their head before getting up, unscathed two minutes later. Do we do this in away matches, or are we not cute enough? I'm not saying I like cheating but ffs, if we're the only ones not doing it, are we just mugs?
Tactical injuries on 18:57 - Dec 12 with 1160 viewsjonno

Been standard practice for years by most teams.
Tactical injuries on 19:08 - Dec 12 with 1131 viewsjohncharles

It's usually the referee that's the mug. Atwell stopped the game today because Barton was hit the face by the ball. What the Fck ??? Footballer gets hit by football, stop the game. Ridiculous.

Strong and stable my arse.

Tactical injuries on 19:11 - Dec 12 with 1118 viewsnix

Tactical injuries on 19:08 - Dec 12 by johncharles

It's usually the referee that's the mug. Atwell stopped the game today because Barton was hit the face by the ball. What the Fck ??? Footballer gets hit by football, stop the game. Ridiculous.

Yeah but the problem is all the referees fall for it.
Tactical injuries on 19:12 - Dec 12 with 1108 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Tactical injuries on 19:11 - Dec 12 by nix

Yeah but the problem is all the referees fall for it.

Yeah Barton today and every keeper since I remember .
Tactical injuries on 19:15 - Dec 12 with 1099 viewsElHoop

I think that there should be a compulsory 3 minute recovery period for any player whose injury stops the game. If he's subbed that's fine but if he isn't subbed then 3 minutes sitting on a chair so that he feels refreshed when he goes back on.
Tactical injuries on 20:43 - Dec 12 with 970 viewsenfieldargh

Tactical injuries on 19:15 - Dec 12 by ElHoop

I think that there should be a compulsory 3 minute recovery period for any player whose injury stops the game. If he's subbed that's fine but if he isn't subbed then 3 minutes sitting on a chair so that he feels refreshed when he goes back on.

good shout

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024