Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How far in advance do tickets go on sale. 15:42 - Aug 25 with 989 viewsrunningman75

Am a member but mostly go to home games to work and other commitments and get tickets at the last minute. Hoping to go to Nottingham in November as a friend is a Forest fan so catch up over the pint and watch the r's. Not sure how many away tickets we will get but want to make sure I get a ticket in plenty of time if I can.
How far in advance do tickets go on sale. on 15:58 - Aug 25 with 968 viewsMytch_QPR

There's a section on the tickets part of the official website with 'on sale dates'.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/tickets/information/on-sale-dates/
[Post edited 25 Aug 2016 15:58]

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

How far in advance do tickets go on sale. on 17:02 - Aug 25 with 927 viewslondonscottish

How far in advance do tickets go on sale. on 15:58 - Aug 25 by Mytch_QPR

There's a section on the tickets part of the official website with 'on sale dates'.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/tickets/information/on-sale-dates/
[Post edited 25 Aug 2016 15:58]

Thanks for the link but I wish they still sent out texts.

I've tried running that from my laptop for my Outlook and Google calendars and from my Android, also for Google calendar and I just can't get it to work.

Have you had any joy?

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

How far in advance do tickets go on sale. on 17:42 - Aug 25 with 903 viewsMytch_QPR

How far in advance do tickets go on sale. on 17:02 - Aug 25 by londonscottish

Thanks for the link but I wish they still sent out texts.

I've tried running that from my laptop for my Outlook and Google calendars and from my Android, also for Google calendar and I just can't get it to work.

Have you had any joy?

Have I had any joy? - what, in general?
Plenty in my lifetime, but a fair share of misery too (often on Saturday afternoons).

I'm not very techie - I just look it up on my PC at work. My calendar is on the kitchen wall.
Let's face it, we rarely sell out at LR these days and every seat has a restricted view or restricted legroom (I normally manage to get both) - but I do still love the place.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

How far in advance do tickets go on sale. on 22:08 - Aug 25 with 839 viewslondonscottish

How far in advance do tickets go on sale. on 17:42 - Aug 25 by Mytch_QPR

Have I had any joy? - what, in general?
Plenty in my lifetime, but a fair share of misery too (often on Saturday afternoons).

I'm not very techie - I just look it up on my PC at work. My calendar is on the kitchen wall.
Let's face it, we rarely sell out at LR these days and every seat has a restricted view or restricted legroom (I normally manage to get both) - but I do still love the place.

Was just wondering if you'd managed to get the calendar to load properly (I couldn't make it work).

I used to get the texts to remind me to buy tickets and if if I did it straight away I could choose 2/3/4 in decent locations.

Now the texts have stopped it's all a bit random for me.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

How far in advance do tickets go on sale. on 22:45 - Aug 25 with 822 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

How far in advance do tickets go on sale. on 22:08 - Aug 25 by londonscottish

Was just wondering if you'd managed to get the calendar to load properly (I couldn't make it work).

I used to get the texts to remind me to buy tickets and if if I did it straight away I could choose 2/3/4 in decent locations.

Now the texts have stopped it's all a bit random for me.

Hi mate - I have the QPR fan calendar on my outlook/phone. It's added as a new calendar (as if it were a colleagues calendar or team calendar that you can add to your view in outlook).

Works a treat too, mid way through another crap week of insanely busy working for pittance, when I think things can't get any worse but oh wait there's the weekend in a few days and a glimmer of hope arises...only to be shot down by an outlook reminder that we're playing on Saturday. What a buzz kill.

Anyway, I just downloaded it to my desktop and ran it directly from there and it was available as a calendar to choose in outlook (and, subsequently, my outlook sync'd phone).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024