Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wszolek. 19:26 - Aug 12 with 2326 viewsconnell10

Sounded on the radio like he had a really good game today. Can anyone who saw the match confirm this?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Wszolek. on 20:31 - Aug 12 with 2164 viewsVancouverHoop

Based on the stream he looked very good. Beat his back(s) – he was doubled teamed much of the time – on most occasions to regularly get crosses into the box, or beyond it. He also produced at least one brilliant defensive tackle. That said, there was no one able to take advantage of his work. There were also a couple of a times he was wide open in a dangerous position on, or around, the edge of the box but left standing waving his arms. Notably Freeman's excellent jinking run through Wednesday's defence that ended in a weak shot. He didn't see, or ignored, Wszolek less than ten yards to his right.
Wszolek. on 20:40 - Aug 12 with 2125 viewsDubaiR

Thought superb first half, gave the ball away too much in 2nd but his work rate was superb
Wszolek. on 21:14 - Aug 12 with 1987 viewsLythamR

He beat his man time and again. final delivery was generally poor though you could argue he didnt have much to aim for but when there was someone in the six yard box it went way over their heads.

not complaining though on another day they all hit their target and seeing a player beat his man so often is somewhat satisfying in its own right
Wszolek. on 00:50 - Aug 13 with 1652 viewsconnell10

That all sounds good to me.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Wszolek. on 01:10 - Aug 13 with 1620 viewsVancouverHoop

I don't think anyone really had a bad game. There were a few obvious ricks: Lua lua, Onuoha, Scowen did a hilarious comedy pratfall, but otherwise it was all pretty solid. Mackie was excellent in the first half, and I thought Perch was consistently strong. Washington didn't really show much early on but was much better after the break. Probably the most positive take away was how the team held together after the tying goal and eventually regained the momentum. In previous seasons I suspect they'd hve collapsed like a soggy kleenex.
Wszolek. on 08:30 - Aug 13 with 1309 viewsenfieldargh

the Lua Lua miss was not as clean cut open goal scenario made out by sky sports reporter/commentery, had visions of him 5 yards out with no keeper and missing the target.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024