Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Upgrade 06:57 - May 27 with 460 viewsFearless

As many have said, the new prices are in- line with my expectations (although we all want to pay less naturally).

And as I only buy 1 ST (as opposed to families) I can live with r
The cost.

However, the £35 upgrade that allows you to potentially have priority for away tickets is a joke.

The club introduced a loyalty scheme that allowed them to have a way of knowing which season ticket holders buy away tickets. Whilst this scheme isn't perfect, it does give them vital customer information that most marketing companies would be delighted with.

So, the club have (in theory) 3 years of data that shows which client reference numbers have purchased cup and away tickets. In reality, a league table of fans.
Not perfect I know, as many fans I travel with buy tickets on the day. Other fans dont have ST's and buy mostly away tickets due to location etc

So what do they do with this? They reset the points to zero every year - then you start again (points for ST's, memberships etc).

Any basic database is capable of rolling the data forward and then giving you trending information - eg who used to buy tickets and may have now stopped, who has increased purchasing etc.

However, the club in their wisdom, decide to ignore this and start over every year - and to add insult have now added a further charge of £35 - they really do know how to alienate their customers (or fans if you prefer).

So, if we get drawn at Arsenal away 1st game of season - who gets to buy tickets?
the priority would appear to be:

Away ST holders (if you can get one)
Loyalty ST holders
ST Holders
Members
General sale

Assuming the £3.50 booking fee is still in place (or more likely increased) over 19 games the excess to ticket price will be £35 plus £66.50 - £100 in total.

Thanks
General sale

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024