Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket prices 15:08 - Jul 12 with 753 viewsDaveR1979

I got a silver season ticket over ellerslie works out £34 a game, my old mans got a gold one over sth africa works out £39 a game, for a London club in the premiership I think that's pretty good value, I've always been a member and chose my games in the past but the walk up prices will sting me more than laying out £649, and I've got the peace of mind of not having to spend 4 hours staring at a loading bar like I did for the Leeds game! I justified this outlay for the season ticket to the mrs like this: if I'm a member and I go to 10 games next season, paying £50 a game, a few beers,£30, so it'd be costing me £800, she actually didnt argue with that! I'm glad I got it because regardless of T&C I love QPR and I will always be there for my team, I think it's a real shame some loyal fans have felt they've been outpriced you can only spend what you're budget allows but not getting one in protest I don't think will help, our team will need us more than ever next season!! Even with all the crap going on it's still going to be exciting in W12 come August

We'll never be mastered......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024