Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
nicked from the fulham independent board.... 15:28 - Sep 13 with 3116 viewsRs_Holy

My time at QPR last night. -- D M, Tuesday, September 13, 01:47:09pm

Lets get this straight before I start, I hate them with a passion, I dont think that i`ve ever had a good word to say about them in my life , but ive got to say that the atmosphere there last night was unbelievable , like nothing ive heard in years (probably back to the days of Leeds in the early 80`s) and bar a couple of minutes before half time it was relentless , incredible, all of their new players had songs , something that weve never managed to do , if our atmosphere on sunday was 1/10 the atmosphere last night was 10/10,
but as good as the atmosphere was the stadium was still as sh*t as its ever been , £45 for a seat and I couldnt put my feet down flat on the ground because of the restricted space !!! and as soon as you leave your seats in The Loft smoking is permitted everywhere , and yet Craven Cottage (thank God) is non smoking , so is it a Fulham ban or a Government ban ?
on the playing side Barton, Faurlin, Taraabt and SWP would all get in to our side no chance of any of the other seven getting in , and as soon as those 4 get injured or suspended their form will drop,
As reported on here yesterday, The Crown and Sceptre is indeed a very nice pub, a bit quirky though, traditional London boozer , with photos of past QPR players, mixed with Minder and Steptoe pictures and yet at the same time the pub had a Thai restaurant in it full of girls in traditional dress ,
Throughout the entire match the QPR fans made their feelings known about their hatred towards Chelsea but their wasnt one single song all night about Fulham !!! which surprised me a little ,
individuals have bought tickets in The Hammersmith End , but this is only because they dont seem to understand the concept of the neutral end , I dont expect any problems inside the stadium , but it will be very noisey in the pubs before the game .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024