Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still Premier League so Expectations for next season? 17:26 - May 13 with 350 viewsade_qpr

discuss
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Still Premier League so Expectations for next year? on 17:29 - May 13 with 338 viewscheeseydane

Fk.me, give us a chance.!!!

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Still Premier League so Expectations for next season? on 17:30 - May 13 with 318 viewsRobbyQPR

were down looooool.

seriously, let us soak this up first .....we will do well next year.....mid table
Still Premier League so Expectations for next year? on 17:30 - May 13 with 318 viewsPommyhoop

Still Premier League so Expectations for next year? on 17:29 - May 13 by cheeseydane

Top ten and Fair Play League winners

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Still Premier League so Expectations for next year? on 17:32 - May 13 with 300 viewsade_qpr

Still Premier League so Expectations for next year? on 17:29 - May 13 by cheeseydane

2am in the morn here and enjoyed all the highs and lows but realised I will be able to do it all again and can't wait

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Still Premier League so Expectations for next year? on 17:32 - May 13 with 295 viewsWatfordR

Still Premier League so Expectations for next year? on 17:30 - May 13 by Pommyhoop

Top ten and Fair Play League winners

I share one of these two expectations.
Still Premier League so Expectations for next season? on 17:39 - May 13 with 269 viewswaveydave

To not get beat 6-1 away at chelsea
Still Premier League so Expectations for next season? on 17:40 - May 13 with 267 viewsqprant

Think we have learned a lot this season, we did it the hard way to stay up, but MH has done what he was brought in to do, so now he will buy in the summer and get rid of a few, and bring together a team that will hopefully give us a top ten finish next season.
Still Premier League so Expectations for next season? on 17:43 - May 13 with 253 viewstinhead

as long as it doesn't go to the last game of the season next year I will happy

Puny God!

Login to get fewer ads

Still Premier League so Expectations for next season? on 17:43 - May 13 with 251 viewsNov77

Positives are faurlin will be back, can now sign diakite and taiwo, ship the deadwood out and back Hughes in the transfer market.
Home form is ok, so Hughes just has to get us playing away from home.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Still Premier League so Expectations for next season? on 17:44 - May 13 with 233 viewsSpiritofGregory

Top half finish.
Still Premier League so Expectations for next season? on 17:46 - May 13 with 218 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Safety before March. Better disciplinary record. Not lose heavily to Chelsea or Fulham home or away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024