Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Participants for radio doc (this is not me btw) 14:11 - Jun 27 with 261 viewssimmo

My name is Stephen and I’m a co-producer on a forthcoming BBC radio documentary on the history of the football supporter from the 1940s to the present day.

We’re looking for anyone who has a great personal story to tell from all the years you’ve spent following your team.

Have you ever gone to ridiculous lengths to make it to a game? Have you ever been stranded anywhere? Did you propose to your girlfriend at a match?

The above are merely examples of course but if you’ve got a unique and impressive story to tell I’d love to hear from you. Please contact ste.thedaisycutter@gmail.com
Mods — If this thread is removed I’ll completely understand and I sincerely apologize for not contacting you beforehand to seek permission. If it remains however I’d be extremely grateful and hopefully an interesting thread might emerge from this with supporters telling their stories even from those who don’t wish to participate in the documentary.

-Maybe we can send him the backlog of Awaydays?!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024