Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New website - Pick Your QPR team 13:05 - Aug 16 with 2056 viewsWegerle10

Hello chaps,

I'm helping out on a new website that was launched today called Pick Our Team. The basic premise is that before every game, you pick what QPR team you'd like to see play and then once the game is finished you get to compare it to the one actually selected. What's more you can rate each player from the corresponding game in a number of categories, and even give Mark Hughes and the ref a mark too. It's early days so no doubt there's a few teething problems, but be great if you could check it out. Link and Twitter feed are below, along with the official blurb from the site.

http://pickourteam.com/premierleague/queens-park-rangers
@PickQPR

Have Your Say
Pick Our Team is all about getting the fans’ opinion heard by the people in charge — whether it’s your ideal line-ups, ratings of individual players or thoughts on managers, referees and team tactics. Our community sparks debate about all the latest matches, issues, news and players, which we then present to the decision-makers at the clubs you love. Join the debate with other fans, create your ideal squad match-by-match and keep an eye on our leaderboards, created entirely by you. Stay ahead of the game, prove your worth and get your voice heard.

Know Your Stuff
Every week we challenge you to select your line-up, including the three substitutes you would choose to use, for every Premier League match. Once the game is over, you will be able to compare your line-up with your fellow fans to see how the majority wants their team to play. The Fans’ Verdict page allows you to compare and score your selections against your Manager.

Rate Your Players
After every game, you can mark your players on four key elements to their game: talent, leadership, work-rate and popularity. As the season progresses, you are the ones who decide which players are exceeding expectations and those who are falling short. Your ratings will be automatically fed into our leaderboard where you can see the top-rated players in every position, and attribute, across the league. Oh, and every time you rate players in your club, you will get another ten epoints.

We're the famous Queens Park Rangers, and we've got Roy Wegerle!

New website - Pick Your QPR team on 13:39 - Aug 16 with 2005 viewsBeds_Ranger

Could you add a 4-2-3-1 formation, as I think we may stick with that until Faurlin and Diakite are back to full fitness.
Apart from that it looks like fun. I'm easily pleased.
New website - Pick Your QPR team on 13:42 - Aug 16 with 1997 viewsWegerle10

I'm aware 4231 isn't available. Raised this issue and will be next week, for now use 451 and should be fixed for next game.

We're the famous Queens Park Rangers, and we've got Roy Wegerle!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024