Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any spare tickets for Everton game ??? 14:47 - Oct 11 with 1104 viewsmakaveli1882

A friend of mine tom who posts on here was a little late buying an everton ticket

so if any has a spare ticket please let me know (loft better but will take a ticket anywhere)

thanks Maka
Any spare tickets for Everton game ??? on 15:30 - Oct 11 with 1085 viewsRs_Holy

if you are after just 1 ticket then keep checking the offish website online ticket thingy... I've lost count of the number of sellouts where tickets appear later.
Any spare tickets for Everton game ??? on 15:44 - Oct 11 with 1071 viewsLoftusR

I have put mine on Viagogo. Its an upper loft ticket, block PU. Its on for £40 which gives me £35 back (some prople are asking £100!!!!). Doing it this way saves me the agro of getting the season ticket to you and back again. Hope it helps.
Any spare tickets for Everton game ??? on 16:12 - Oct 11 with 1059 viewsmakaveli1882

Any spare tickets for Everton game ??? on 15:44 - Oct 11 by LoftusR

I have put mine on Viagogo. Its an upper loft ticket, block PU. Its on for £40 which gives me £35 back (some prople are asking £100!!!!). Doing it this way saves me the agro of getting the season ticket to you and back again. Hope it helps.

thanks for the info i will get him to log on
Any spare tickets for Everton game ??? on 18:11 - Oct 11 with 1016 viewsCheshireR

I have one spare - Ellerslie W Block - 4th Row.

It was bought by a mate who can't now make the game £43 face value.

PM me if interested
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024