Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First Moan about Harry 13:05 - Nov 25 with 925 viewsGloucs_R

Anyone seen the interviews this morning with him? FFS Harry, smile.......you've just taken over as Manager of the best club in the world you miserable git

Poll: Are we staying up?

First Moan about Harry on 13:11 - Nov 25 with 891 viewsisawqpratwcity

Every cut to the bloke on the match link had him looking like he thought he was going to f*rt, but got it wrong.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

First Moan about Harry on 13:14 - Nov 25 with 871 viewsNeil_SI

Despite the lack of smiles, his experience has shone through and he's interviewed well and said all of the right things in terms of getting his message across to the players and the fans.

I like that he has shifted the focus straight onto the players and told them it's about them going out there and performing consistently for 90 minutes, and that they are the ones who got us into this mess and have to get us out of it.

A good start on the PR front and he's already drawing a collective focus for the direction we need to go in, something that Mark Hughes failed to tap into and do that would have helped himself.
First Moan about Harry on 13:16 - Nov 25 with 860 viewsessextaxiboy

First Moan about Harry on 13:14 - Nov 25 by Neil_SI

Despite the lack of smiles, his experience has shone through and he's interviewed well and said all of the right things in terms of getting his message across to the players and the fans.

I like that he has shifted the focus straight onto the players and told them it's about them going out there and performing consistently for 90 minutes, and that they are the ones who got us into this mess and have to get us out of it.

A good start on the PR front and he's already drawing a collective focus for the direction we need to go in, something that Mark Hughes failed to tap into and do that would have helped himself.

Do you think he will keep us up Neil ?
First Moan about Harry on 14:10 - Nov 25 with 755 viewsSomersetHoops

Well we are QPR we always moan, but I thought Harry's interview on player was superb. He said all the right things and I really hope he can do what is needed and he did smile at the end of it. In the state we are in there isn't a lot to smile about and it will be difficult. For me if anyone can get us out of the mess we are in its Harry, but I've been wanting him at QPR ever since he left Spurs.

Who's Next?

First Moan about Harry on 14:15 - Nov 25 with 727 viewsNeil_SI

First Moan about Harry on 13:16 - Nov 25 by essextaxiboy

I have no idea really. I hope so, and at worst and based on that performance, we have a punchers chance.

The key to it is getting that first win and then trying to spring a couple of wins in quick succession. Everything changes if that happens.
First Moan about Harry on 14:19 - Nov 25 with 710 viewsjonno

Is it really a smiling matter? I'd say we're in a deadly serious situation with nothing to laugh about.
First Moan about Harry on 14:23 - Nov 25 with 687 viewsTacticalR

First Moan about Harry on 14:19 - Nov 25 by jonno

Is it really a smiling matter? I'd say we're in a deadly serious situation with nothing to laugh about.

Thank you for alerting us to the gravity of the situation.

Air hostess clique

First Moan about Harry on 14:23 - Nov 25 with 687 viewspomanjou

He can stay as miserable as sin as far as I concerned as long as we start winning.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Login to get fewer ads

First Moan about Harry on 15:22 - Nov 25 with 583 viewsBumdaR

This isn't a high five moment......but we live in hope
First Moan about Harry on 15:28 - Nov 25 with 573 viewsJigsore

If he genuinely signs Beckham i'm going to burn his dog

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

First Moan about Harry on 15:37 - Nov 25 with 549 viewsSomersetHoops

First Moan about Harry on 13:16 - Nov 25 by essextaxiboy

One thing to our advantage is that despite the games gone there are a number of teams on what seems to me a lower number of points than usual at this stage.

Perhaps in this season teams will stay up with unusually low points totals - I can't see us getting many more than 36 points - could that be enough?

Probably means 9 wins 5 draws and 11 lost if we want 40 points to stay up we need 10 wins and 6 draws and 9 losses or some other similar combination. Anyone care to work out ten games we can win (not counting those we should have won already).

Who's Next?

First Moan about Harry on 15:46 - Nov 25 with 524 viewsstuabd

I like his interviews.

I remember he publicly criticised the "unbalanced" squad when he took over at Spurs. He obviously like Hughes as he's being very professional in his initial assessment of things. To be honest though, if that Spurs squad was unbalanced, I'm not sure how you can describe the one he has inherited from Hughes.
First Moan about Harry on 15:50 - Nov 25 with 512 viewsSomersetHoops

First Moan about Harry on 15:46 - Nov 25 by stuabd

I like his interviews.

I remember he publicly criticised the "unbalanced" squad when he took over at Spurs. He obviously like Hughes as he's being very professional in his initial assessment of things. To be honest though, if that Spurs squad was unbalanced, I'm not sure how you can describe the one he has inherited from Hughes.

Our squad is a bit like that coach in The Italian Job teetering on the edge of disaster. Hopefully Harry can get it back on the road to success.

Who's Next?

First Moan about Harry on 15:54 - Nov 25 with 499 viewsjonno

First Moan about Harry on 15:50 - Nov 25 by SomersetHoops

Our squad is a bit like that coach in The Italian Job teetering on the edge of disaster. Hopefully Harry can get it back on the road to success.

"Hold on fellas - I've got an idea...."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024