Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cesar 19:55 - Jan 5 with 1157 viewshoof_hearted

2 games in a row we haven't lost thanks to him. Green is a good keeper. Cesar is showing world class.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Cesar on 22:01 - Jan 5 with 1004 viewsqprwpg

Does that mean he wants to stay and all those rumours about him going back to Brazil are crap?

Twitter: @qprwpg

Cesar on 00:37 - Jan 6 with 830 viewsNeil_SI

I was more pleased with Cesar's performance tonight than even against Chelsea, because he had a few moments where he needed to maintain his concentration and focus to make saves that may appear routine, but can be tricky and awkward.

I like the fact that he was sharp here. It shows character when you can perform in a match that has little atmosphere and is like a pre-season friendly, especially off the back of such a big derby.
Cesar on 08:24 - Jan 6 with 750 viewsPommyhoop

Cesar on 00:37 - Jan 6 by Neil_SI

I was more pleased with Cesar's performance tonight than even against Chelsea, because he had a few moments where he needed to maintain his concentration and focus to make saves that may appear routine, but can be tricky and awkward.

I like the fact that he was sharp here. It shows character when you can perform in a match that has little atmosphere and is like a pre-season friendly, especially off the back of such a big derby.

Agreed .He must make the back four more confident knowing he's behind them.Green has definately got conentration issues

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Cesar on 08:52 - Jan 6 with 721 viewsJonDoeman

"Green is a good keeper"............ is he FcK!

agree with the Cesar bit though. ;)

It Is What It Is !!

Cesar on 10:36 - Jan 6 with 645 viewspomanjou

Cesar on 08:52 - Jan 6 by JonDoeman

"Green is a good keeper"............ is he FcK!

agree with the Cesar bit though. ;)

My view is that in the goalkeeping department playing in the Prem you have to be by definition very good or better. Cesar ticks the box as A++.

In Prem terms Green is a very average C. On the other hand how many are there outside the Prem that you could confidently replace him with as our number 2?

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Cesar on 11:22 - Jan 6 with 585 viewsTHEBUSH

Cesar on 00:37 - Jan 6 by Neil_SI

I thought against Chelski, he changed his game a bit, by coming off his line more than ever before.
I thought this had been lacking in his game, but for me, he looked quite dominant in the six yard box.
I didn't see yesterdays match, so not sure if he came off his line for any crosses ?
Cesar on 13:18 - Jan 6 with 498 viewshoof_hearted

Cesar on 11:22 - Jan 6 by THEBUSH

I thought against Chelski, he changed his game a bit, by coming off his line more than ever before.
I thought this had been lacking in his game, but for me, he looked quite dominant in the six yard box.
I didn't see yesterdays match, so not sure if he came off his line for any crosses ?

He did come out a bit more but he has to punch as he isn't the tallest. It's the reflex saves that are just breathtaking. I have a bad record when predicting these things but I think he may be our best ever keeper. Better than parkes and up there with seaman (oo err missus).
Cesar on 13:51 - Jan 6 with 465 viewspomanjou

Cesar on 13:18 - Jan 6 by hoof_hearted

He did come out a bit more but he has to punch as he isn't the tallest. It's the reflex saves that are just breathtaking. I have a bad record when predicting these things but I think he may be our best ever keeper. Better than parkes and up there with seaman (oo err missus).

Bravehearted!

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024