Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Malouda 12:39 - Jan 28 with 1735 viewsBucks_Ranger

A friend of mine served him in a restaurant this weekend, she asked him about QPR and he said there is interest but he is torn between returning to France or staying in the Prem, which he said he loved...

Malouda on 12:53 - Jan 28 with 1622 viewsTheBlob

BurgerKing?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Malouda on 13:29 - Jan 28 with 1364 viewsSpiritofGregory

Can't be that torn - does he really fancy paying 75% tax.
Malouda on 14:20 - Jan 28 with 1138 viewsTheBlob

Register yerself for tax in Gibrlaltar,pay £26k per year tax,tops.But you have to be out of the UK/France for 3 months of the year.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Malouda on 14:26 - Jan 28 with 1105 viewssimmo

I bet he loved that. A nice weekend meal and somebody asks you to corroborate a story circulated by Sky.

No offence to your friend but I sometimes think if I was ever in the same position I would be all over the papers constantly either telling people to feck off or making up random stuff like 'Sligo Rovers have offered me 80k and 300 acres of Irish land so I will probably go there'.

Then again the people that bring you food are probably not the people to upset so maybe I would have done the same as Malouda this time!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Malouda on 14:36 - Jan 28 with 1058 viewsBucks_Ranger

Malouda on 14:26 - Jan 28 by simmo

I bet he loved that. A nice weekend meal and somebody asks you to corroborate a story circulated by Sky.

No offence to your friend but I sometimes think if I was ever in the same position I would be all over the papers constantly either telling people to feck off or making up random stuff like 'Sligo Rovers have offered me 80k and 300 acres of Irish land so I will probably go there'.

Then again the people that bring you food are probably not the people to upset so maybe I would have done the same as Malouda this time!

She's a QPR fan so her interest was genuine, he was quiet happy to talk to her and not offended in the slightest.

If it had been another Chelski player especiallt JT, no telling what she may have done to his meal..
Malouda on 14:37 - Jan 28 with 1053 viewssmegma

Malouda on 14:20 - Jan 28 by TheBlob

Register yerself for tax in Gibrlaltar,pay £26k per year tax,tops.But you have to be out of the UK/France for 3 months of the year.

Even better , register yourself in the Channel Islands and change your name by deedpoll to AMAZON.
Malouda on 14:54 - Jan 28 with 998 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Malouda on 14:37 - Jan 28 by smegma

Even better , register yourself in the Channel Islands and change your name by deedpoll to AMAZON.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Malouda on 15:00 - Jan 28 with 975 viewsbarbicanranger

he said he was torn? - not another injured player...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024