Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deary me 18:18 - Oct 2 with 787 viewsBantR

Quote from Palarse forum

''Ah Jeeeeeeeeeeeesus !

I got in just in time to see the last 15 mins on one of staffies links and thought we got a great goal...

1. Well done Andrew for the flick

2. Super stuff Zaha to work the space and fire across a great ball

3. Lovely finish Cadogan !

I think I really hate QPR completely now though, like, FFS, I just new they'd w*nker in a goal in quick reply and isn't it all just QPR this and QPR that they're so f*cking great according to all the tosspots on Sky and in the papers well....

I hate them more than I hate Chelsea and I've pure hated them from the moment Abramovich took over, now I hate QPR in double quick time, probably because of Warnock and the fact that they are poxy c*nts,

I'd almost rather we didn't get the equaliser to make it 1-1 cos almost as soon as they kicked off after it I just F*ckin knew they'd score again soon which just hurt 10 times more than if we fan*yed our way to the 1-0 loss,

I seriously, savagely hope those QPR pri*ks end up 7th finishing there on the last day of the season and we miracle our way somehow to 6th,

One way or another I dearly hope they don't stay top all season, they'll be unbearable !

(to think I used to have a soft spot for them when they had Sir Les and Trevor Sinclair, right now they're worse than scum for carrion picking our squad and that NW 'Palace gave me back my passion for mangaging' a*sehole, so why didn't you stick it out you gutless Pri*k ?)

AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH !''

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024