Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Basket weave shoes.!!! 01:32 - Sep 14 with 776 viewsPommyhoop

Dont ask! Just watch .

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Basket weave shoes.!!! on 03:37 - Sep 14 with 747 views18StoneOfHoop

Love these boys!

The other 2 snippets:

Note how sidelong-glancing dear old Pigeon Gel of The Eternal 70's Mullet doesn't often look people in the eye. Although he's totally confident in his methods and opinions there's quite a shy fella underneath.

The best bit for me is Andy Impey's overweening west London pride.

I sincerely hope Ian J Taylor,or one of his colleagues, gets the go-ahead to eventually upload the entire Q&A session of these fab four for free to YouTube one day.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2013 3:40]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Basket weave shoes.!!! on 09:18 - Sep 14 with 672 viewsDeano19766

If only players in the top flight still had the personality and attitude of this bunch, we really would have the best league in the world. In fact, I can't think of any player in that squad of the early 90's who wasn't of similar character. I was in my early teens and used to head up to Barclay's bank sports ground regularly to watch them train. They would always say hello and have a chat with you during breaks in drills etc. Ah the memories..........then the Premiershite came along and ruined everything, producing the faking knob heads that now play the game at the top level and totally destroying the game as the sport of the people in the process.
Basket weave shoes.!!! on 10:20 - Sep 14 with 632 viewsisawqpratwcity

The camaraderie is just so impressive!

Damn sure there won't be similar interviews from the last two seasons.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024