Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We'll be fine... 22:22 - Jan 19 with 3563 viewsJackJack

Laudrup has a plan. All will be fine. I'm with the bookies... we'll finish in 10th place. No worries at all
We'll be fine... on 22:24 - Jan 19 with 2733 viewsTokijo

Do you know want the plan is?
We'll be fine... on 22:26 - Jan 19 with 2714 viewslovejuicejack

10th Hahaha
We'll be fine... on 22:36 - Jan 19 with 2670 viewsJackJack

We'll be fine... on 22:24 - Jan 19 by Tokijo

If I knew the plan, or had the same plan, then I'd be a premier league manager myself!

But, we have to support the team and the management. Laudrup is no mug. He will want this to work as much as anyone else.

I suspect that we'll be much closer to a strong team for the next 4.
We'll be fine... on 22:39 - Jan 19 with 2643 viewsjackrabbit

We'll be fine... on 22:24 - Jan 19 by Tokijo

I think it must be a cunning plan
We'll be fine... on 22:46 - Jan 19 with 2593 viewsDewi1jack

We'll be fine... on 22:39 - Jan 19 by jackrabbit

I think it must be a cunning plan

Is it as cunning as a fox what used to be professor of cunning at Oxford University?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

We'll be fine... on 09:44 - Jan 20 with 2387 viewsjohnlangy

We'll be fine... on 22:26 - Jan 19 by lovejuicejack

10th Hahaha

It's only 3 points just like it's only 3 points between us and the bottom. We could go up the league ............ or we could go down the league (not relegation).
We'll be fine... on 09:49 - Jan 20 with 2358 viewsClinton

We'll be fine... on 22:46 - Jan 19 by Dewi1jack

Is it as cunning as a fox what used to be professor of cunning at Oxford University?

Loves it. From Blackadder?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

We'll be fine... on 09:50 - Jan 20 with 2353 viewsClinton

We'll be fine... on 09:44 - Jan 20 by johnlangy

It's only 3 points just like it's only 3 points between us and the bottom. We could go up the league ............ or we could go down the league (not relegation).

....or we could stay in the same place in the league

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

We'll be fine... on 10:08 - Jan 20 with 2326 viewsymaohyd

I hate this crap of people blandly saying 'we'll be fine'.

In the positive corner we have players returning, an easier fixture list coming up and indeed ML will want as much as anyone for the team to be successful.

In the negative corner, we are on a downward spiral (and have been since the League Cup final), we are playing without confidence, a complete lack of tempo and the squad under ML has without a doubt lost it's way. From what I've been told, ML doesn't have a great relationship with many of the players, I'm not sure about HJ.

Brendon Rodgers was a bit of a magician in the Jan transfer window, two consecutive seasons playing a blinder with Borini and Gylfi. ML so far has a so, so record as far as his signings are concerned. Major success with Michu, so, so with JDG, Chico, Hernandez and a bit of a disaster with Schecter and Vasquez.

For a man who sits at the top table of footballing aristocracy, rather like Sousa, he doesn't seem to be able to pull his weight with bringing in some quality players in. No disrespect to the potential new signing of Rhys Williams, is he going to be a ML signing..can't see it!

So in my opinion, we'll be relegated. The negatives outweigh the positives, other clubs at the bottom, for me will be better set up to get those all important wins. I'm afraid our situation will go from bad to worse in the league. Hope I'm wrong, obviously.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

We'll be fine... on 10:14 - Jan 20 with 2305 viewsperchrockjack

We'll be fine... on 10:08 - Jan 20 by ymaohyd

In the positive corner we have players returning, an easier fixture list coming up and indeed ML will want as much as anyone for the team to be successful.

In the negative corner, we are on a downward spiral (and have been since the League Cup final), we are playing without confidence, a complete lack of tempo and the squad under ML has without a doubt lost it's way. From what I've been told, ML doesn't have a great relationship with many of the players, I'm not sure about HJ.

Brendon Rodgers was a bit of a magician in the Jan transfer window, two consecutive seasons playing a blinder with Borini and Gylfi. ML so far has a so, so record as far as his signings are concerned. Major success with Michu, so, so with JDG, Chico, Hernandez and a bit of a disaster with Schecter and Vasquez.

For a man who sits at the top table of footballing aristocracy, rather like Sousa, he doesn't seem to be able to pull his weight with bringing in some quality players in. No disrespect to the potential new signing of Rhys Williams, is he going to be a ML signing..can't see it!

So in my opinion, we'll be relegated. The negatives outweigh the positives, other clubs at the bottom, for me will be better set up to get those all important wins. I'm afraid our situation will go from bad to worse in the league. Hope I'm wrong, obviously.

Almost a suicidal post. Youre gonna get hammered.

Anyway, you re in the real world so take heart.

"WE

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

We'll be fine... on 10:15 - Jan 20 with 2299 viewsperchrockjack

"We will not be relegated"

Vasquez will come good etc etc all "great posts"

We'll be fine... on 10:22 - Jan 20 with 2293 viewsymaohyd

We'll be fine... on 10:15 - Jan 20 by perchrockjack

"We will not be relegated"

Vasquez will come good etc etc all "great posts"

Cheers mate!

Hope I'm wrong and if I am i'll be the first person to admit it.

A lot will depend on Michu, coming back to his best and working well with Bony. If that happens very shortly then not only will we be fine but possibly safe in mid-table. If Michu is a long way off fitness, quite simply we aren't functioning and we'll go down.

We'll be fine... on 10:29 - Jan 20 with 2266 viewsperchrockjack

We'll be fine... on 10:22 - Jan 20 by ymaohyd

Cheers mate!

A lot will depend on Michu, coming back to his best and working well with Bony. If that happens very shortly then not only will we be fine but possibly safe in mid-table. If Michu is a long way off fitness, quite simply we aren't functioning and we'll go down.

Its always dangerous when people mention "going down". Leads to all sorts.
You may be wrong, we may well sail above the troubled waters but to suggest we have no issues with the team ,INJURIES and LAUDRUP is simply not doing us any favours. I don't believe those posts anyway as they re done to impress and not how people feel inside when their head hits the pillow.

As soon as Michu was crocked and then Dyer went LAUDRUP should have been sourcing replacements . To have this amount of injuries is bad enough but to expect players to play totally out of position and rely of BONY as our only goals source is criminal

We'll be fine... on 10:30 - Jan 20 with 2269 viewshammy

We somehow need to get 5 wins and 5 draws from the next 16 games. Putting aside the likes of Arsenal (A), Chelsea (H), Liverpool (A) and Everton (A), which we'll probably get nothing, this leaves the following in chronological order:-

Fulham (H) Win
West Ham (A) Draw
Cardiff (H) Win
Stoke (A) Draw
Liverpool (A) Lose
C Palace (H) Win
Arsenal (A) Lose
WBA (H) Win
Everton (A) Lose
Norwich (H) Draw
Hull (A) Draw
Chelsea (H) Lose
Newcastle (A) Draw
A Villa (H) Win
Southampton (H) Draw
Sunderland (A) Draw

We really need to get 2 wins in the next 3 games to settle the nerves, otherwise we will be in dire relegation fight. We cannot afford to lose to any of the teams in the bottom half of the table.

I've had a punt at the results I think we can get if most of our players are back and we start defending better (5 wins and 7 draws, which would give us a total of 43 points). We're capable of doing this but so important to get a win against Fulham.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

We'll be fine... on 10:32 - Jan 20 with 2261 views2face

The plan is to play teams that are easier to beat than Everton, Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United and Tottenham.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2014 10:35]
We'll be fine... on 10:38 - Jan 20 with 2247 viewsjudgejonevs

We'll be fine... on 10:22 - Jan 20 by ymaohyd

Cheers mate!

I agree with the Michu Bony part of the post, my worry is that Michu didn't set the world on fire before his injury and I really hope he returns re-invigorated. I refuse to be drawn into a will we won't we be relegated. I have no clue and there are many things that can happen to determine that, we are on a poor run of results at present, but in some of the games we have played well in sections the disappointing thing is not scoring if we add goals to the good play we will see better results. You are correct in that there are positives and negatives for us but this is no different than any other season.
The players need to knuckle down, we need to continue to support the team, Laudrup needs to manage the team and Huw needs to be shrewd in the window. I have no crystal ball I just hope things click and we climb the table, one thing though I won't be panicking quite yet.

Life is too short !!!!!!!!! Swansea til I die...........

We'll be fine... on 12:32 - Jan 20 with 2171 viewshammy

And on a positive note, WBA lose 2-0 to Everton tonight and we're back to 14th ;)

Only 6 points separate 11 teams at the moment, so it's going to be a right old dogfight if we don't get a couple of wins very soon. Also, got to hope that 3 teams, and not us (!!), keep losing games. Can see this happening to Fulham, West Ham and Carediff; coincidentally the 3 teams we play next ! Almost every game in the next month is a 6 pointer.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

We'll be fine... on 12:35 - Jan 20 with 2160 viewsperchrockjack

We cant y on other teams though.,We need points and need them quick

We'll be fine... on 12:43 - Jan 20 with 2134 viewsraynor94

We'll be fine... on 12:35 - Jan 20 by perchrockjack

We cant y on other teams though.,We need points and need them quick

Perch, change the record and show some faith mun, come back at the end of Feb when you will be able to enjoy the games again from the comfort of your armchair

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

We'll be fine... on 12:47 - Jan 20 with 2118 viewsperchrockjack

We'll be fine... on 12:43 - Jan 20 by raynor94

Perch, change the record and show some faith mun, come back at the end of Feb when you will be able to enjoy the games again from the comfort of your armchair

Could say same about you. Relentless meaningless "positive2 drivel that skirts over the issue which is we are sinking and have been for weeks/months. Fans tend to get worried but on here that s not correct is it as its only right to praise.

We ll see. anyway. I will approaching the local mosque for prayers to be added

We'll be fine... on 12:57 - Jan 20 with 2084 viewsraynor94

We'll be fine... on 12:47 - Jan 20 by perchrockjack

Could say same about you. Relentless meaningless "positive2 drivel that skirts over the issue which is we are sinking and have been for weeks/months. Fans tend to get worried but on here that s not correct is it as its only right to praise.

We ll see. anyway. I will approaching the local mosque for prayers to be added

As i said let's see where we are after the next four game, hopefully with a fit squad

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

We'll be fine... on 13:17 - Jan 20 with 2049 viewsymaohyd

We'll be fine... on 10:38 - Jan 20 by judgejonevs

I agree with the Michu Bony part of the post, my worry is that Michu didn't set the world on fire before his injury and I really hope he returns re-invigorated. I refuse to be drawn into a will we won't we be relegated. I have no clue and there are many things that can happen to determine that, we are on a poor run of results at present, but in some of the games we have played well in sections the disappointing thing is not scoring if we add goals to the good play we will see better results. You are correct in that there are positives and negatives for us but this is no different than any other season.
The players need to knuckle down, we need to continue to support the team, Laudrup needs to manage the team and Huw needs to be shrewd in the window. I have no crystal ball I just hope things click and we climb the table, one thing though I won't be panicking quite yet.

The bit you said about being no different to any other season, I disagree. Where were we points wise the two seasons before? I'd suggest about 8 points short of where we were last year and about 6 the year before..i'm estimating those figures.

We've put ourselves in a position whereby the winnable games are all 'cup ties' now. On a positive note, 5 more wins should see us safe and there are plenty of winnable games to come...personally I don't think we'll do it though.

We'll be fine... on 13:21 - Jan 20 with 2041 viewsAnotherJohn

I'm hoping that the lucky New Year dragon dance from Sunday will have an effect!
We'll be fine... on 13:33 - Jan 20 with 2009 viewsTrundle10

We'll be fine... on 13:21 - Jan 20 by AnotherJohn

I'm hoping that the lucky New Year dragon dance from Sunday will have an effect!

Don't worry. The op says we'll be fine. Thats ok then. (I hate this nonsense posting too.our form suggests we will be anything but fine)
We'll be fine... on 13:36 - Jan 20 with 1997 viewspencoedjack

To all the glass half empty posters who reading between the lines would like to see a manager change .... who would be the candidates to take us over ?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024