Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread 11:11 - Jan 25 with 40323 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:17 - Jan 25 with 6998 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Is that a water slide? If so, Birmingham deserve to win

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:25 - Jan 25 with 6971 viewsairedale

Its what the Bull Ring looks like now I suppose. Last time I was there I went in a horse drawn bus.
The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:39 - Jan 25 with 6913 viewsTheFranchise

is the game on tv?
The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:40 - Jan 25 with 6911 viewss1ackjack

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:25 - Jan 25 by airedale

Its what the Bull Ring looks like now I suppose. Last time I was there I went in a horse drawn bus.

Shades of Darth Vader in that design, the old one looked like a Bullring.
Not expecting any star wars this afternoon though. 0-2 to Swans, Bony and de Guz (if he plays).

PS they must have used a few extras for the crowd scene outside the Quadrant.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2014 11:42]

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:46 - Jan 25 with 6892 viewsairedale

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:40 - Jan 25 by s1ackjack

Shades of Darth Vader in that design, the old one looked like a Bullring.
Not expecting any star wars this afternoon though. 0-2 to Swans, Bony and de Guz (if he plays).

PS they must have used a few extras for the crowd scene outside the Quadrant.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2014 11:42]

Ha ha. Last time I saw Darren was in there too, getting money out of the hole in the wall by Smiths, looking very smart in a suit.

Must have been to court......
The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:11 - Jan 25 with 6815 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

On the train to Brum now, feeling very meh about today, unusual for me as I'm normally we'll up for cup games.

Got a feeling alvaro will score today, an 'I was there' moment on the cards...

'Build it up with Chico bricks, Swansea city' etc

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:18 - Jan 25 with 6794 viewsDarran

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:46 - Jan 25 by airedale

Ha ha. Last time I saw Darren was in there too, getting money out of the hole in the wall by Smiths, looking very smart in a suit.

Must have been to court......

A suit?

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 13:57 - Jan 25 with 6434 viewsmawdlamjack

LAW SUIT LOL

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Login to get fewer ads

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 13:59 - Jan 25 with 6426 viewsmawdlamjack

Nothing less than a convincing win will do today

followed up by another one Tuesday night

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:04 - Jan 25 with 6409 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 13:59 - Jan 25 by mawdlamjack

Nothing less than a convincing win will do today

followed up by another one Tuesday night

I'd take losing six - nil today if it would guarantee three points on Tuesday.

No reason why we shouldn't both though.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:07 - Jan 25 with 6391 viewsmacthejack

#SWANS: Tremmel, Tiendalli, Chico, Williams (c), Taylor, Britton, Amat, Pozuelo, Hernandez, Lamah, Vazquez.

#SWANS Subs: Cornell, Richards, Davies, Lucas, Routledge, Donnelly, Bony.

Decent lineup, good to see Pablo back!
The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:10 - Jan 25 with 6351 viewsorion3016

Pablo fit until end of season!!!!

Be over there now after

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:19 - Jan 25 with 6236 viewsAl_Bundy

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:07 - Jan 25 by macthejack

#SWANS: Tremmel, Tiendalli, Chico, Williams (c), Taylor, Britton, Amat, Pozuelo, Hernandez, Lamah, Vazquez.

#SWANS Subs: Cornell, Richards, Davies, Lucas, Routledge, Donnelly, Bony.

Decent lineup, good to see Pablo back!

Bony is on hot streak and should start then we could take him off and keeping him for Tuesday. Now we will be toothless and possibly lose or a replay if we're not careful.
The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:22 - Jan 25 with 6204 viewsBonjour

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:19 - Jan 25 by Al_Bundy

Bony is on hot streak and should start then we could take him off and keeping him for Tuesday. Now we will be toothless and possibly lose or a replay if we're not careful.

Losing is good
The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:24 - Jan 25 with 6177 viewsWarwickHunt

Song for today

The squirts where she wants...
The Cimla Gusher, she squirts where she wants
The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:27 - Jan 25 with 6158 viewsDarran

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:24 - Jan 25 by WarwickHunt

Song for today

She squirts not the squirts.

Pathetic,just saying.

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:27 - Jan 25 with 6156 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:24 - Jan 25 by WarwickHunt

Song for today

That's put me off my sandwich.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:29 - Jan 25 with 6126 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:27 - Jan 25 by Darran

She squirts not the squirts.

Pathetic,just saying.

Innit. Don't know how that happened.
The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:30 - Jan 25 with 6111 viewsDarran

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:29 - Jan 25 by WarwickHunt

Innit. Don't know how that happened.

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:30 - Jan 25 with 6100 viewsSwanfan1

anyone got radio stream ?

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:33 - Jan 25 with 6074 viewsWarwickHunt

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:30 - Jan 25 by Darran

You're not fit, you're not fit, you're not fit to be a mod!

C*ntpipe!
The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:38 - Jan 25 with 5994 viewsexiledclaseboy

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:22 - Jan 25 by Bonjour

Losing is good

Nonsense. Losing to a team a division below us would be terrible preparation for Tuesday.

Poll: Tory leader

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:42 - Jan 25 with 5960 viewss1ackjack

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:38 - Jan 25 by exiledclaseboy

Nonsense. Losing to a team a division below us would be terrible preparation for Tuesday.

Absolutely!

The real slackjack .... beware of imposters! They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery ......... Enough said!

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:49 - Jan 25 with 5876 viewsSenhin

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:10 - Jan 25 by orion3016

Pablo fit until end of season!!!!

[Post edited 25 Jan 2014 14:50]

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The official Birminham City V Swansea City matchday thread on 15:03 - Jan 25 with 5607 viewsGlyn1

It's good to see Davies and Bony having a rest, and Taylor back in the side.

And come on Cardiff! I hope that they have a long, exhausting cup run.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024