Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ngog in Swansea? 19:42 - Jan 25 with 5023 views3swan

According to Bolton

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bolton-striker-david-n
Ngog in Swansea? on 19:52 - Jan 25 with 3858 viewsbonymine

Confirmed Yes he is in Swansea Lakey took him to Rossi's for lunch then upped the stakes with Dinner at Morgans....

Hope he signs before he takes him to Vee's in Port Tennant for breakfast tomorrow!.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Ngog in Swansea? on 19:55 - Jan 25 with 3839 views3swan

Ngog in Swansea? on 19:52 - Jan 25 by bonymine

Confirmed Yes he is in Swansea Lakey took him to Rossi's for lunch then upped the stakes with Dinner at Morgans....

Hope he signs before he takes him to Vee's in Port Tennant for breakfast tomorrow!.

Well if he didn't sign after going to Rossi's and needed more persuasion at Morgans then maybe he isn't the player for us
Ngog in Swansea? on 20:03 - Jan 25 with 3766 viewsaspas45

No other club is interested in ngog but we are hahaha
[Post edited 25 Jan 2014 20:08]

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:07 - Jan 25 with 3724 viewsdgt73

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:03 - Jan 25 by aspas45

And what does that prove?. If he does sign I hope he gets a good reception and the backing from the fans. But this is Swansea and we do have some thick fans.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:09 - Jan 25 with 3705 viewsaspas45

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:07 - Jan 25 by dgt73

And what does that prove?. If he does sign I hope he gets a good reception and the backing from the fans. But this is Swansea and we do have some thick fans.

No I think its a smart signing. I think he will do reasonably well. I think other clubs are missing the potential he has. I think he has scored 3 goals in his last 4 games.

At 24 his best years are ahead of him and he will have a point to prove. and has experience in premiership. something schetcher and vasquez don’t have.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2014 20:23]

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:10 - Jan 25 with 3691 viewsswanseacityfan

He's only 24 years old and is very pacey. In the right team and in the right formation he may actually show his talent. He has both premier league and European experience so for that it's a thumbs up from me.

The last time he played in the premier league he was still quite young. 24 is a great age for him to hopefully kick on.

We have got nothing to lose - He has everything to gain. Providing Bony is available, N'Gog will always be just back up. He's over 6 ft and is a different option to what we have.

If he signs, get behind him.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:11 - Jan 25 with 3688 viewsNeath_Jack

Mr Cooze reckons there'll be a few new faces here for Tuesday.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:11 - Jan 25 with 3680 viewsNeathJack

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:10 - Jan 25 by swanseacityfan

He's only 24 years old and is very pacey. In the right team and in the right formation he may actually show his talent. He has both premier league and European experience so for that it's a thumbs up from me.

The last time he played in the premier league he was still quite young. 24 is a great age for him to hopefully kick on.

We have got nothing to lose - He has everything to gain. Providing Bony is available, N'Gog will always be just back up. He's over 6 ft and is a different option to what we have.

The classic Swansea Moneyball signing.

Let's hope it pays off
Login to get fewer ads

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:14 - Jan 25 with 3656 viewsswanseacityfan

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:11 - Jan 25 by NeathJack

The classic Swansea Moneyball signing.

Let's hope it pays off

N'gog, K Jones or Odemwingie?

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:14 - Jan 25 with 3653 viewsdgt73

A bit of positivity, that's what I like..

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:15 - Jan 25 with 3633 viewsraynor94

Great post I really do despair at some of our fans

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:18 - Jan 25 with 3606 viewsNeathJack

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:14 - Jan 25 by swanseacityfan

N'gog, K Jones or Odemwingie?

N'gog for me as he has the potential to improve.
Ngog in Swansea? on 20:18 - Jan 25 with 3601 viewsJoe_bradshaw

As was the case with Michu.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:23 - Jan 25 with 3549 viewsmark555

If he's a back up striker/winger he will be fine. Bony is number 1 upfront so his game time there will be limited.

HJ will never spend 10 million plus for someone as backup who's going to sit on the bench most weeks, while no hot shot 20 goals a season striker will come here to sit on the bench week after week.

I just hope the fans get behind him and don't give him a hard time, Bony seems to be loving it now the fans are warming to him its like the weight has been lifted from his shoulders.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2014 20:25]
Ngog in Swansea? on 20:25 - Jan 25 with 3526 viewsswanseacityfan

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:27 - Jan 25 with 3489 viewsRancid

Ngog in Swansea? on 19:52 - Jan 25 by bonymine

The cooked dinner in Vee's is top notch.Shithole of a place but if Ngog loved a roast dinner then i'd recommend Vee's.
Ngog in Swansea? on 20:31 - Jan 25 with 3455 viewsDaithejack

Everybody saying hes a back up to Bony I still think he will play mostly out wide for us, got a feeling him and Bony are going to be on the pitch a lot together, our wide players haven't exactly set the world alight this season.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:34 - Jan 25 with 3416 viewsairedale

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:27 - Jan 25 by Rancid

The cooked dinner in Vee's is top notch.Shithole of a place but if Ngog loved a roast dinner then i'd recommend Vee's.

I've never heard of Vee's. I'm a big fan of establishments like that so I'm gonna have to sniff her out.
Ngog in Swansea? on 20:38 - Jan 25 with 3362 viewsDr_Winston

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:31 - Jan 25 by Daithejack

Everybody saying hes a back up to Bony I still think he will play mostly out wide for us, got a feeling him and Bony are going to be on the pitch a lot together, our wide players haven't exactly set the world alight this season.

You may be right.

Fingers crossed on this one. I've been cynical so far but it looks like we've got him now so I hope he does well.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:45 - Jan 25 with 3292 views2face

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:49 - Jan 25 with 3256 viewsRancid

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:34 - Jan 25 by airedale

I've never heard of Vee's. I'm a big fan of establishments like that so I'm gonna have to sniff her out.

It's your average greasy spoon but a well documented bit of a dump.Don't expect anything other than a bellyfull of tasty stodge.Very 'builder' and 'working class'.
Ngog in Swansea? on 20:55 - Jan 25 with 3213 viewsFlashberryjack

No other club was interested in Vasquez......... look how that turned out.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Ngog in Swansea? on 21:11 - Jan 25 with 3098 viewsswanseafan

Ngog in Swansea? on 20:18 - Jan 25 by Joe_bradshaw

As was the case with Michu.

Michu was amongst the top 10 goalscorers in Europe's best league(according to UEFA coefficient). N'gog sat on the bench for a relegation threatened championship team. There is no comparison.

Vote Green Party

Ngog in Swansea? on 21:12 - Jan 25 with 3085 viewsRough_Edges

Ngog in Swansea? on 21:11 - Jan 25 by swanseafan

Michu was amongst the top 10 goalscorers in Europe's best league(according to UEFA coefficient). N'gog sat on the bench for a relegation threatened championship team. There is no comparison.

This argument is so pointless its infuriating.
Ngog in Swansea? on 21:45 - Jan 26 with 2719 viewsaspas45

Thought this would be wrapped up by now if he was in swansea yesterday.

Shelvey transfer was a quick process in comparison to this.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2014 21:46]

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024