Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Ngog 15:42 - Jan 27 with 4521 viewssnork44

Welcome to Swansea City, let's get behind the guy. YJB

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

David Ngog on 01:15 - Jan 28 with 4385 viewsdan_swansea

He's one of us now. Let's just hope he gives 100% and hopefully proves the doubters wrong. YJB

Poll: Safe standing; what's your thoughts?

David Ngog on 01:27 - Jan 28 with 4359 views_Kieran

Welcome.

You have to be better than Alvaro doe otherwise I will be tampin'.

Hard Work! Dedication!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

David Ngog on 01:28 - Jan 28 with 4354 views_Kieran

GET INTO EM F*CK EM UP

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

David Ngog on 01:30 - Jan 28 with 4350 views_Kieran

How long he signed for again 6 month loan inirrrrr?

Any news on first option buy clauses etc, if we want him....

(No subject) (n/t) on 01:33 - Jan 28 with 4344 views2face

[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 1:34]
David Ngog on 02:33 - Jan 28 with 4297 viewsLiam12345

no its just a six month contract not a loan

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

David Ngog on 02:45 - Jan 28 with 4292 views_Kieran

David Ngog on 02:33 - Jan 28 by Liam12345

no its just a six month contract not a loan

Was he released by Bolton then, yeah? I know they are skint like ...

David Ngog on 02:47 - Jan 28 with 4288 views_Kieran

I hope he proves me wrong but from the very little I've seen of him I didn't think much of him. Although he looked like Messi compared to Alvaro.

Login to get fewer ads

David Ngog on 02:54 - Jan 28 with 4281 views_Kieran

I wouldn't mind Lukey Moore back on a short termer even with N'Gog signed up if affordable and if we don't land anyone else. As he can also play the Michu/Pozuelo position his assist at the Emirates was quality..

Loads of games coming up, we need numbers.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 2:55]

David Ngog on 03:29 - Jan 28 with 4271 viewsLiam12345

don't think they released him because it said on ssn 'undisclosed fee' cant see it being a lot though

David Ngog on 03:35 - Jan 28 with 4266 views_Kieran

David Ngog on 03:29 - Jan 28 by Liam12345

don't think they released him because it said on ssn 'undisclosed fee' cant see it being a lot though

Cheers mukka nice 1

EDIT - Any other strong links except Ince? I haven't been keeping up ... Is dat <3's lad our player now, and what about Leigh Griffiths?
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 3:37]

David Ngog on 03:41 - Jan 28 with 4259 viewsLiam12345

David Ngog on 03:35 - Jan 28 by _Kieran

Cheers mukka nice 1

EDIT - Any other strong links except Ince? I haven't been keeping up ... Is dat <3's lad our player now, and what about Leigh Griffiths?
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 3:37]

the harts fella was in the video with ngog but haven't seen anything announced yet o considering he was in a video wearing Swansea training gear i presume he is practically done and not to sure abut Griffiths.

David Ngog on 03:46 - Jan 28 with 4252 views_Kieran

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaa ^

David Ngog on 04:49 - Jan 28 with 4224 views_Kieran

David Ngog on 06:07 - Jan 28 with 4178 viewsDull1Thomas

must be a huge signing for us his transfer is mentioned in the national press

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

David Ngog on 06:29 - Jan 28 with 4143 viewsDr_Winston

David Ngog on 02:45 - Jan 28 by _Kieran

Was he released by Bolton then, yeah? I know they are skint like ...

They just wanted him off their wage bill.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

David Ngog on 08:06 - Jan 28 with 3999 views_Kieran

David Ngog on 06:29 - Jan 28 by Dr_Winston

They just wanted him off their wage bill.

Cheers Doc, I got that now.

Thumb me down en! (Not yew)

EDIT - Would you bring Lukey Moore back? I would and you're his #1 fan.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 8:07]

David Ngog on 21:12 - Jan 28 with 3765 viewsJWK

He's terrible.....would love to eat crow on this though.
David Ngog on 21:39 - Jan 28 with 3734 viewsaspas45

Would have been good to see him on the bench tonight

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024