Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vorm's return 17:18 - Jan 29 with 1615 viewslonglostjack

When would be the best game for a return? Against West Ham or after the derby? I'm really not sure but if I had to come off the fence I'd say after the Cardiff game.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Vorm's return on 17:20 - Jan 29 with 1603 viewsOdgaard

West Ham, if ready... He is the best goalkeeper, even though his out of shape!
Vorm's return on 18:21 - Jan 29 with 1522 viewsTom1912

Edit: double post
[Post edited 29 Jan 2014 18:22]
Vorm's return on 18:21 - Jan 29 with 1522 viewsTom1912

Tremmel managed to look very dodgy against a Fulham side that barely registered a shot on target.

He was brilliant last season, but his performances this season have been poor. Very disappointed as I still maintain he was better than Vorm last season. Just does not look comfortable this season though.

The sooner Vorm is back the better for me.
Vorm's return on 18:23 - Jan 29 with 1512 viewsdgt73

When vorm is ready to play, he should go straight back into the side. IMO.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Vorm's return on 19:18 - Jan 29 with 1420 viewsDull1Thomas

Vorm's return on 18:21 - Jan 29 by Tom1912

Tremmel managed to look very dodgy against a Fulham side that barely registered a shot on target.

He was brilliant last season, but his performances this season have been poor. Very disappointed as I still maintain he was better than Vorm last season. Just does not look comfortable this season though.

Really??

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Vorm's return on 19:40 - Jan 29 with 1366 viewsDrizzy

Vorm's return on 18:21 - Jan 29 by Tom1912

Spot on. Tremmel is still a capable back-up but Vorm is the undoubted starter when fit.

Amazing to think some people genuinely thought that Gerry was a better 'keeper.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Vorm's return on 19:48 - Jan 29 with 1346 viewsraynor94

Vorm's return on 19:18 - Jan 29 by Dull1Thomas

Really??

100% yes gerry is a disaster waiting to happen, not taking balls in the six yard box is a crime

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Vorm's return on 19:57 - Jan 29 with 1326 viewsdobjack2

I don't know what Gerhard and the back 4 were doing in the first half when Fulham were pressing us up top.
Login to get fewer ads

Vorm's return on 20:26 - Jan 29 with 1266 viewsicecoldjack

I also thought that Tremmel was more of a number 1 keeper last season and he rightly kept Vorm out for a few spells but this season he has been very poor.

For a bloke his size he dont half come across as bit of a pussy ,ive never seen him ever take contact and its no suprise either being as he never comes off his line !!

When we needed him to step up he has been found wanting,some of the daft things he did yesterday evening were quite worrying IMO , it shows that he is feeling the pressure and his performances seem to be getting more iffy by the game,Vorm needs to come back and come back strong !

Its all a bit nervous at the back these days and alot of that is down to tremmel flapping! punching away easily savable shots tells me alot .

Get Vorm and his hair gel back in ASAP
Vorm's return on 20:43 - Jan 29 with 1231 viewsTom1912

Vorm's return on 19:18 - Jan 29 by Dull1Thomas

Really??

No, I made the whole post up as some kind of elaborate prank.
Vorm's return on 20:44 - Jan 29 with 1228 viewsMrSwansea

He's back next week, spoke to him yesterday.

Arseholes. The lot of you.
Poll: Who has received a pay rise in line with inflation within the last three years?

Vorm's return on 21:04 - Jan 29 with 1178 viewsplannerjack

Vorm's return on 20:26 - Jan 29 by icecoldjack

I also thought that Tremmel was more of a number 1 keeper last season and he rightly kept Vorm out for a few spells but this season he has been very poor.

For a bloke his size he dont half come across as bit of a pussy ,ive never seen him ever take contact and its no suprise either being as he never comes off his line !!

When we needed him to step up he has been found wanting,some of the daft things he did yesterday evening were quite worrying IMO , it shows that he is feeling the pressure and his performances seem to be getting more iffy by the game,Vorm needs to come back and come back strong !

Its all a bit nervous at the back these days and alot of that is down to tremmel flapping! punching away easily savable shots tells me alot .

Get Vorm and his hair gel back in ASAP

If you've never seen him take contact you couldn't have gone to Brum last Saturday.

He got absolutely clattered by Paul Robinson, but fair to the guy got back up and carried on (eventually).

I agree though that he is not as good as last season and no where near as good as Vorm.
Vorm's return on 22:10 - Jan 29 with 1092 viewsjacksinceever

Vorm's return on 19:57 - Jan 29 by dobjack2

I don't know what Gerhard and the back 4 were doing in the first half when Fulham were pressing us up top.

Yes agreed. No excuse at all for not being able to take balls away from the heads of players who are a mere 8 inches taller than your whole team.
Laudrup out I say !
Vorm's return on 22:31 - Jan 29 with 1054 viewsdobjack2

Vorm's return on 22:10 - Jan 29 by jacksinceever

Yes agreed. No excuse at all for not being able to take balls away from the heads of players who are a mere 8 inches taller than your whole team.
Laudrup out I say !

Wasn't on about that although the size of the centre halves did come into it. Fulham were pressing us up top and Gerhard was playing near suicidal passes with Ash and Ben and having problems doing so. The size of the centre halves would have been a factor in not playing the ball down the middle in the air to Bony, but only once I remember us playing a long wide ball. We were creating problems for ourselves but nobody seemed capable of changing the tactics on the pitch. Whether Vorm would have been able to play the ball better I don't know. Once they were unable to press as hard normal set up play from the back was resumed.
Vorm's return on 22:55 - Jan 29 with 1019 viewsicecoldjack

Vorm's return on 21:04 - Jan 29 by plannerjack

If you've never seen him take contact you couldn't have gone to Brum last Saturday.

He got absolutely clattered by Paul Robinson, but fair to the guy got back up and carried on (eventually).

I agree though that he is not as good as last season and no where near as good as Vorm.

Well that must be one of the few times then!! of course im slightly embelishing to make the point that he doesnt like to mix it up too often.

considering his size and frame you would think he would venture out of his 6 yrd box a bit more often if only to help out our centre halves!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024