Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember we still have this guy to come back 08:56 - Jan 30 with 3202 viewsZut_Alors

Never gets old.

He wasn't right for a few games running up toward his surgery, so I'm hoping he comes back as good as ever. To see him firing with an in form Bony would be superb.

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 09:05 - Jan 30 with 3150 views2face

Can't wait. It's like getting a £20m free signing.

Just noticed how many of those goals were from crosses.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2014 5:17]
Remember we still have this guy to come back on 10:59 - Jan 30 with 2864 viewsHugeEnkins

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 09:05 - Jan 30 by 2face

When you think of the number of balls played across the box which went begging on tuesday, Michu could have had a hat-trick!
Remember we still have this guy to come back on 11:05 - Jan 30 with 2830 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 09:05 - Jan 30 by 2face

Its a good selection of goals

All sorts (not many right footers)
Shows what we have been missing - his timing into the box and his ability to pick up space

Also noticed how most of those goals were scored when there was another striker on the pitch.

Maybe we just have a word not to let him drop TOO deep!!

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 11:37 - Jan 30 with 2735 viewslovejuicejack

Remember when we used to beat big teams
Remember we still have this guy to come back on 11:41 - Jan 30 with 2705 viewsepaul

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 11:37 - Jan 30 by lovejuicejack

Remember when we used to beat big teams

What like Manure the other week...........................................hang on are they still a big team?

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 11:58 - Jan 30 with 2635 viewsDewi1jack

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 11:41 - Jan 30 by epaul

What like Manure the other week...........................................hang on are they still a big team?

They're just another mid-table side

I can't wait to see a fully match fit Michu and Will upfront for us.
Someone is going to get quite a few goals knocked past them
[Post edited 30 Jan 2014 11:59]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 12:01 - Jan 30 with 2622 viewsPlasticman

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 11:58 - Jan 30 by Dewi1jack

They're just another mid-table side

I can't wait to see a fully match fit Michu and Will upfront for us.
Someone is going to get quite a few goals knocked past them
[Post edited 30 Jan 2014 11:59]

With Mata, Rooney and Persie on the pitch for them, I think they can compete with the best, tbh.

They always were lacking in the midfield, so Mata was a very good signing for them. Why chelsea let him go I cannot fathom.

Plastic since 2012

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 13:04 - Jan 30 with 2500 viewsGlyn1

The one thing he doesn't do is to score long-range shots from outside the box - but now we've got Shelvey to do that. Bony plus Michu plus Shelvey - fantastic!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 13:13 - Jan 30 with 2467 viewsMagic_Michu

So excited to get him back.

One thing his injury has probably done is decrease interest in him so hopefully he'll be around for another season.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 13:22 - Jan 30 with 2448 viewsMattG

Wow - I'd almost forgotten just how good he was. £2m he was mind, £2m. That's all.

If this break is what it takes to get him back to his best and ML can find a way of playing him effectively with Wilf then the rest of the season should be great to watch.
Remember we still have this guy to come back on 13:42 - Jan 30 with 2382 viewsFlashberryjack

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 13:13 - Jan 30 by Magic_Michu

So excited to get him back.

One thing his injury has probably done is decrease interest in him so hopefully he'll be around for another season.

That's a very good point you make regarding clubs looking to buy Michu.
I suppose it's a small consolation for missing his genius through injury.
And like you, I'm very excited by with the thought of his return to fitness.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 14:04 - Jan 30 with 2307 viewsmikl0s

A fit Michu walks into the side so who will be sacrificed?

I'm assuming it will be JDG as we need the two wingers and Bony on top but that's not bad either tbh.

Leon + JJS/JDG in central mid, Dyer and Pablo/Routs on the wings with Michu playing behind Bony.

If all are fit and the defensive line won't fall - that can play with the best of teams tbh.

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 16:15 - Jan 30 with 2151 viewsHighjack

JDG won't be sacrificed, he's Laudrups favourite. Probably Shelvey.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 16:41 - Jan 30 with 2078 viewsDr_Winston

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 16:15 - Jan 30 by Highjack

JDG won't be sacrificed, he's Laudrups favourite. Probably Shelvey.

Yup.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 17:13 - Jan 30 with 2009 viewsmax936

Lets hope he doesn't go kicking anymore hoarding if and when he scores, the old ankles don't like it
[Post edited 30 Jan 2014 17:43]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 18:33 - Jan 30 with 1874 viewsDavillin

What an exquisite sense of timing!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 23:18 - Jan 30 with 1668 viewsicecoldjack

What a sight to behold. Michu is one crazy guy thats for sure !! i luvs him .
Remember we still have this guy to come back on 00:02 - Jan 31 with 1614 viewsLiam12345

whoever he returns against will feel the full wrath like Cardiff did with van persie

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 00:15 - Jan 31 with 1586 viewsEbo

I just have this feeling he's going to come on in the 75th minute vs the scum and score the winner!

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 02:46 - Jan 31 with 1509 viewsscottishjack

Is it just me that feels that Bony started to hit form when Michu got injured?
Remember we still have this guy to come back on 02:58 - Jan 31 with 1502 viewsmikl0s

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 02:46 - Jan 31 by scottishjack

No.

Michu had been out for a month before Bony started scoring as he pleases.

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 11:21 - Jan 31 with 1359 viewsGlyn1

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 02:46 - Jan 31 by scottishjack

We all noticed that the partnership wasn't working very well in their first matches together, but hopefully that will now have been sorted out on the training ground. If it has been, then wow!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Remember we still have this guy to come back on 13:19 - Jan 31 with 1272 viewsdejafu

And yet we only started to change our style of play to accommodate him a month after Michu was injured
Remember we still have this guy to come back on 14:48 - Jan 31 with 1213 viewsPlasticman

I don't mind if Michu doesn't hit the same heigths as he did last season. Too large expectations doesn't help anyone.

Just a solid performance for the team will do fine for me. He had a good eye for passes and movement to pull defenders out of place, so even without assists or goals I will be happy for his return if he works for the team on the pitch as we know he can.

Plastic since 2012

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024