Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tony Pulis 16:55 - Feb 8 with 6972 viewsSwanfan1

I think he proven us all wrong, and is really unfair to criticize him.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Tony Pulis on 09:46 - Apr 17 with 1232 viewsperchrockjack

Most of us hated /still do Stoke and their style BUT to be fair if you want youre club to stay up he is the man. Without doubt the manager of the season no matter what the bigbollux clubs think.
PALACE were a basket case before he went there.

We ve gone backwards as they ve gone the other way.
No doubt now we re ALL twitching so its time for the players to do their feckn job so hey-no feckn around at the back, no Beckenbauer impressions, Vorm to actually move his arse and rip into Magpies and Villa who are there for us to take.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tony Pulis on 11:04 - Apr 17 with 1186 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Tony Pulis on 09:46 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

Most of us hated /still do Stoke and their style BUT to be fair if you want youre club to stay up he is the man. Without doubt the manager of the season no matter what the bigbollux clubs think.
PALACE were a basket case before he went there.

We ve gone backwards as they ve gone the other way.
No doubt now we re ALL twitching so its time for the players to do their feckn job so hey-no feckn around at the back, no Beckenbauer impressions, Vorm to actually move his arse and rip into Magpies and Villa who are there for us to take.

Well Rich that would change our style of play we've employed since the great innovator RM so maybe not such a good idea in the situation we find ourselves in.

If we survive and Fulham go down what about Magath?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Tony Pulis on 12:31 - Apr 17 with 1151 viewsperchrockjack

Frankly, if we survive I m not that arsed what will happen but if will be better than tis season s fook ups as Huw and board must have learned mainly to be more astute, focused and proactive. Also to feck off a manager with whom there can be no dialogue.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Tony Pulis on 12:38 - Apr 17 with 1140 viewsUxbridge

Pulis has performed miracles there. Absolute miracles. And they aren't that bad to watch either ... lot worse than them.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Tony Pulis on 12:50 - Apr 17 with 1130 viewstomdickharry

Palace addressed their problem at the right time,Pullis probably came in under his own terms viz - I run the football at this club with no interference from anybody,like it or lump it.Palace liked it,Pullis addressed what additions he needed to his playing staff in the Jan window and,unlike us, he could depend upon and, who were available,Scott Dann for one, and signed them.The rest is history.Like him or loath his football he gets the job job and keeps sides in the PL,without a care in the world how he does it.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024