Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Monk interview - Why Laudrup got sacked 19:47 - Feb 8 with 2980 viewsSwanfan1

I believe Garry Monk just gave away in his interview why ML got sacked.

paraphrasing he basically said that we lately have been negative,
reacting to other teams instead of playing our own game.

putting Jordi Amat in the midfield instead of Britton against West Ham springs to my mind.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Garry Monk interview - Why Laudrup got sacked on 19:49 - Feb 8 with 2940 viewsaspas45

He was bit too open in his interview don’t want to to give tips to other clubs.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Garry Monk interview - Why Laudrup got sacked on 19:51 - Feb 8 with 2903 viewsSwanfan1

Garry Monk interview - Why Laudrup got sacked on 19:49 - Feb 8 by aspas45

He was bit too open in his interview don’t want to to give tips to other clubs.

Too honest, quickly learns not to give anything away, we still got lots of games coming up.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Garry Monk interview - Why Laudrup got sacked on 19:53 - Feb 8 with 2852 viewsaspas45

Garry Monk interview - Why Laudrup got sacked on 19:51 - Feb 8 by Swanfan1

Too honest, quickly learns not to give anything away, we still got lots of games coming up.

Yeah he was too open and honest giving hints.

Just keep it simple and say as little as possible.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Garry Monk interview - Why Laudrup got sacked on 19:57 - Feb 8 with 2779 viewsGTCJack

I can see why you think he was a little too open. But he's likely to be so emotional after that. Massive win and he's undoubtedly on top of the world. Can't see anything massive in what he'said that any half decent scout wouldn't have picked up by watching us today, for example talking about Routs or Pablo.
Garry Monk interview - Why Laudrup got sacked on 19:59 - Feb 8 with 2742 viewsBanosswan

To be honest teams know this, so he wasn't saying anything revelatory.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024