Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF has happened to Caulker??? 02:30 - Feb 9 with 5004 viewsHighjack

We went a long way into developing him into a cultured, composed centre back. One of the brightest young defenders in the country, on the verge of international success following a series of confident displays on the ball with rock solid defending.

Now he just pings balls 20 yards over Ken Wyn Jones head for a living and panics with the ball.

Such a shame and waste of talent.

F*ck him.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 02:32 - Feb 9 with 3721 viewsJackoBoostardo

What happened??

I'll tell you what happened.

Cardiff fukking happened!!!

(That pretty much sums it up really)

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 02:35 - Feb 9 with 3709 viewshonestmint

must agree I think him and Vince must be giving the roulette wheels a hammering
WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 07:32 - Feb 9 with 3523 viewsJethroJack

He could be good again.....Garry should have a quiet word in his ear.
I for one would take him back.
Didn't he move to the Redtits because his fiance is in Cardiff Uni?
WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 07:34 - Feb 9 with 3513 viewsDr_Winston

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 07:32 - Feb 9 by JethroJack

He could be good again.....Garry should have a quiet word in his ear.
I for one would take him back.
Didn't he move to the Redtits because his fiance is in Cardiff Uni?

A cheeky £4m bid when they're cutting costs after relegation?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 07:50 - Feb 9 with 3476 viewsbuilthjack

He joined the lumbers, it's going to be Panic Circus at the CCS from now on, hope they go down and down

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 08:15 - Feb 9 with 3433 viewsheadcleaner

He was made to look good down here by ash and Rangel. He always lacked confidence and his distribution was never the best. If he was all that spurs would never had let him go. Fact
WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 08:18 - Feb 9 with 3418 viewsTheFranchise

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 08:15 - Feb 9 by headcleaner

He was made to look good down here by ash and Rangel. He always lacked confidence and his distribution was never the best. If he was all that spurs would never had let him go. Fact

Talk about only seeing what you want to see.

Helped along by Ash and Rangel maybe, he was only 19 if I remember correctly.

Caulker was very good for us and was a great partner for Ash.
WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 08:26 - Feb 9 with 3386 viewsDr_Winston

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 08:18 - Feb 9 by TheFranchise

Talk about only seeing what you want to see.

Helped along by Ash and Rangel maybe, he was only 19 if I remember correctly.

Caulker was very good for us and was a great partner for Ash.

He's a talented player having his development stunted by playing in a hoofball side.

His own fault for joining them really.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 08:26 - Feb 9 with 3386 viewsheadcleaner

Why didn't we make a play to keep him? Why did spurs let him go so easily? Talk about only seeing what you want to see.
WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 08:33 - Feb 9 with 3365 viewsTheFranchise

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 08:26 - Feb 9 by headcleaner

Why didn't we make a play to keep him? Why did spurs let him go so easily? Talk about only seeing what you want to see.

We did go back for him but he was out of our price range the first time and we had Chico instead for £2m.

We had a go in the summer too but we couldn't offer him first team football.
WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 08:36 - Feb 9 with 3347 viewsDr_Winston

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 08:33 - Feb 9 by TheFranchise

We did go back for him but he was out of our price range the first time and we had Chico instead for £2m.

We had a go in the summer too but we couldn't offer him first team football.

And we got Amat for a quarter of the price.

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 08:58 - Feb 9 with 3279 viewsblaine_scfc

Quality defender, would have him back in a shot. Him and Turner were definitely going direct every time, but it's how they play.
WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 09:50 - Feb 9 with 3100 viewsCatullus

And let's not forget, he was under pressure. Cardiff only had two players worth a mention, Kim and Bellamy. All the others caved under the pressure of the derby.
Even their fans were subdued (I'll be polite) and we were superior in almost every respect!!
The only thing they did/do better than us is kick the ball high and long!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 09:58 - Feb 9 with 3054 viewsRancid

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 07:34 - Feb 9 by Dr_Winston

A cheeky £4m bid when they're cutting costs after relegation?

Yes please and why not? He's gone into reverse since the game at theirs with us.Make it happen!!
WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 10:54 - Feb 9 with 2906 viewsTheFranchise

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 09:58 - Feb 9 by Rancid

Yes please and why not? He's gone into reverse since the game at theirs with us.Make it happen!!

I've said since they bought him that should they go down, we should put a cheeky bid in.
WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 10:59 - Feb 9 with 2869 viewsRancid

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 10:54 - Feb 9 by TheFranchise

I've said since they bought him that should they go down, we should put a cheeky bid in.

Hope so, Dave.Do you think he could take Chico's place in the line up or do we abolish Amat to the reserves?
WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 11:04 - Feb 9 with 2838 viewsJoe_bradshaw

In fairness to him he was alongside a pub player yesterday and was trying to play both centre-back positions at the same time. The frustration showed all over his face towards the end.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 11:09 - Feb 9 with 2813 viewsTheFranchise

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 10:59 - Feb 9 by Rancid

Hope so, Dave.Do you think he could take Chico's place in the line up or do we abolish Amat to the reserves?

Well Ash isn't getting any younger, he has a few more years in him. Caulker has the potential to be better but needs to get back to the football education we gave him.
WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 11:11 - Feb 9 with 2800 viewsRancid

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 11:09 - Feb 9 by TheFranchise

Well Ash isn't getting any younger, he has a few more years in him. Caulker has the potential to be better but needs to get back to the football education we gave him.

Yep.Let's hope if they go down we don't pussy about and try to snap Caulker up ASAP before someone else comes in.He's a player integral to the way we operate.Please Huw let it be.
WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 11:38 - Feb 9 with 2735 viewsDull1Thomas

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 10:54 - Feb 9 by TheFranchise

Would he take a pay cut?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 12:11 - Feb 9 with 2635 viewsTheFranchise

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 11:38 - Feb 9 by Dull1Thomas

Would he take a pay cut?

To stay in the area, probably.
WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 12:18 - Feb 9 with 2610 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

If we could get him for under £4 million, I would take him back in a heartbeat. Quality player whose development would greatly benefit from being put back in an actual footballing environment.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 13:33 - Feb 9 with 2516 viewssnork44

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 11:04 - Feb 9 by Joe_bradshaw

In fairness to him he was alongside a pub player yesterday and was trying to play both centre-back positions at the same time. The frustration showed all over his face towards the end.

I asked the question yesterday, if Turner is a pub player, what the hell is that donkey Hudson?

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 13:46 - Feb 9 with 2477 viewsC_jack

What happens when you surround a decent player with shite

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

WTF has happened to Caulker??? on 14:06 - Feb 9 with 2431 viewsSkipTheJack

I thought the abuse he got yesterday was unnecessary, particularly after he refused to celebrate his goal against us at Legoland. He's still a quality player, and one I'd like to see back here one day.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024