Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. 19:23 - Feb 18 with 4789 views_Kieran

Predictions?

I'm going for a MCFC win EDIT - draw tonight, but Barca to turn it around at Lee Camp with some Messi magic.

*Hard to call.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 19:29]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 19:32 - Feb 18 with 3914 viewsOldjack

3-0 to Citeh 0-0 away

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 19:33 - Feb 18 with 3906 viewsRancid

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 19:32 - Feb 18 by Oldjack

3-0 to Citeh 0-0 away

3-3
OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 19:34 - Feb 18 with 3909 viewsClinton

Manchester win 4-3. Great game in prospect.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 19:38 - Feb 18 with 3901 viewsBYMJacks

I think it will be 2-2 tonight and 2-1 to Barca out the Nou Camp
OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 19:40 - Feb 18 with 3892 viewsorion3016

City 2/1 lump on

Be over there now after

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 19:40 - Feb 18 with 3888 viewsGTCJack

Have you really put dollar and pound signs in their names? I mean really?!
OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 19:51 - Feb 18 with 3863 views_Kieran

Could someone provide me with a quality link for the game. (Not ITV's website)

My TV is currently unavailable.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 19:52 - Feb 18 with 3860 views_Kieran

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 19:40 - Feb 18 by GTCJack

Have you really put dollar and pound signs in their names? I mean really?!

Yes! Really. #TMT TheMoneyTeam(s)

Login to get fewer ads

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 19:58 - Feb 18 with 3841 views_Kieran

Nevermind got 1 http://www.hdfoots.com/beinsports-11-live-stream.html

There's alternative links on that site (Good ones - Bookmark it) in case the steam breaks down.

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 20:11 - Feb 18 with 3825 viewscockett_jack

Valdez totally trying to con the ref by storming out and flopping with contact
OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 20:40 - Feb 18 with 3775 viewsOldjack

Not very exciting is it 0-0

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 20:45 - Feb 18 with 3764 viewsraynor94

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 20:40 - Feb 18 by Oldjack

Not very exciting is it 0-0

It's a bit above your comprehension

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 20:59 - Feb 18 with 3723 viewsSwansNZ

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 20:45 - Feb 18 by raynor94

BBC Sport has...
GOAL - Manchester City 1-0 Barcelona - Lionel Messi penalty (54 mins)

I've never seen an own goal form the penalty spot

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 21:04 - Feb 18 with 3707 viewsOldjack

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 20:45 - Feb 18 by raynor94

Stick to your beloved scum games that's about your level arsehole

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 21:07 - Feb 18 with 3701 views_Kieran

This is why I don't gamble much.

I'm still backing the 15/8 against the boys from Naples though.

AND the 7/1 FGS, 2/1 anytime and 10/1 2 or more goals.

It's happening amigos.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2014 21:08]

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 21:30 - Feb 18 with 3674 views_Kieran

Bayer Leverkusen 0-4 PSG.

Didn't see that coming!

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 21:31 - Feb 18 with 3670 views_Kieran

0-2!

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 21:32 - Feb 18 with 3666 views_Kieran

Superb goal, great finish by Danny Alves, fair play.

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 21:34 - Feb 18 with 3656 viewsRancid

Still the Guvnors!!!
OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 21:35 - Feb 18 with 3654 views_Kieran

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 20:59 - Feb 18 by SwansNZ

BBC Sport has...
GOAL - Manchester City 1-0 Barcelona - Lionel Messi penalty (54 mins)

I've never seen an own goal form the penalty spot

Scott Dobbie was a legend mukka!

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 21:46 - Feb 18 with 3624 viewsmax936

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 21:34 - Feb 18 by Rancid

Still the Guvnors!!!

Innit, suberp away performance from the masters, notsure they'll win the Tournament though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 23:32 - Feb 18 with 3555 viewsTokijo

OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 21:31 - Feb 18 by _Kieran

0-2!

Would write City off just yet. On form, they are more than capable to turn it round at the Nou Camp.
OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 09:23 - Feb 19 with 3492 views2face

I agree with Pellegrini that the referee was biased. The referees have way to much influence over the outcome of games. Which is also why I don't get overly exited about hyped up cup tournaments like UCL or the world cup.

You get all buzzed about the posibility about seeing some epic battles between world class players and teams. And you usually end up looking at a self important bureaucrat running around trying to make it all about himself.
OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 10:07 - Feb 19 with 3468 viewsgibs0n

I don't think City can turn it around in Barcelona.
OT - Manche$ter City - Barc£lona. on 12:32 - Feb 19 with 3436 viewsJackFish

How was the ref biased exactly? Definite penalty, and if anything City got lucky that Barca didn't have another goal, because the one that was given offside was not.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024