Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Season 01:26 - Feb 28 with 1023 viewsLiam12345

Next season if we stay up (i'm sure we will) after having a season that has pushed the players to their limits with game fitness does anybody think that without Europa disruption that next year we will be fit enough to perform like we did against Napoli in the first leg and Liverpool on a much more consistent basis which will result in a very good season next year.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Next Season on 01:34 - Feb 28 with 1012 viewsCaptain

Bring it on

[Post edited 28 Feb 2014 1:49]

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

Next Season on 09:37 - Feb 28 with 840 viewsjohnlangy

Yes. More ?

Okay. I agree. Positives ? I'm as certain as I can be that we'll stay up. We'll have a new manager (I'll still call GM a new manager even if he's appointed full time in the Summer). We'll strengthen again just as we have during the last three PL pre-seasons. We'll start the first extension of the Stadium. We'll open Fairwood.

I don't imagine we'll qualify for Europe again next year but, with all the positives above we'll have a great time.

And the most important positive. We've got the Swansea way back. It's been six (?) games now so not a blip.

Next Season on 10:02 - Feb 28 with 804 viewsslate_dk

why not... our European campaign has pretty much mimicked Newcastles experience last year.

I still maintain my prediction from last summer; that "Europe will cost and we will end 12 in the League".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024