Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Iceland, 19:44 - Mar 5 with 11913 viewsLiberty

Sky sports 4. The unofficial hope Ash doesn't get more injured thread
[Post edited 5 Mar 2014 19:44]

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Wales v Iceland, on 21:58 - Mar 5 with 1534 viewsImAlrightJack

England were damn awful despite the result, it flattered them.

I smell a few England fans in disguise in this thread. We WALES have the best chance to qualify for our first tournament since 1950, so stop w*anking over our pathetic Beatles loving dump of a neighbouring land, and get behind the Boyos!. Tonight's match could be the first page in a new chapter for Welsh football and breaking that 64 year old duck.
Wales v Iceland, on 22:00 - Mar 5 with 1525 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A very heartening display indeed. And with Ramsey to return Wales could certainly get second place and qualify for France 2016.
Iceland gave us a good test. They held the ball well and pressed us hard all game. The result and performance in context from Wales was very good indeed.
I was impressed with Robson Kanu and Emyr Huws tonight. RK should be tried out as lone striker as he can shoot, at 6'0" he's reasonably good in the air and has that vital ingredient - pace. Could be a real surprise package and let's face it we're threadbare up front.
Huws just looked like he was a seasoned international player. Made good decisions, passed beautifully at times, good energy, a very decent skill level and always looked to put players into space. A real prospect and he won't come back to us. Man city will surely renew his contract, though if they didn't we MUST go in for him . He could play regularly for us for years and would be a huge financial asset I'm sure.
Joniesta is another we should go for if Palace go down. Imagine having two cracking young Welsh players to add to out already sumptuous midfield as well as Allen if rumours are correct.
Bale , what can you say. He's in the stratosphere in footballing terms and is destined to be the best player in world football soon. Awesome.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Wales v Iceland, on 22:05 - Mar 5 with 1489 viewsBYMJacks

Fair does Wales and especially Bale was brilliant tonight really good win.
Wales v Iceland, on 22:20 - Mar 5 with 1416 viewsLiberty

Wales have the best chance of qualifying for many a year.

We have a starting 11 that looks strong, no major weak areas and with Bale in side a goal could always come.

France on doorstep as well, it would be perfect.

Wales v Iceland, on 22:22 - Mar 5 with 1408 viewsJJJack

Wales v Iceland, on 22:05 - Mar 5 by BYMJacks

Fair does Wales and especially Bale was brilliant tonight really good win.

He was indeed. The problem for us is can that lot defend when under concerted pressure? The evidence suggests not though the performance in Belgium was encouraging. Gotta love Jonny Williams...he's an absolute pest isn't he?! Very tricky player to mark. HRK is an enigma though....often looks the part for Wales but does sod all at club level. Vokes looked cack tonight but got his goal. Huws will be a cracking player in a couple of yrs but needs games now. Likewose Hennessey...really needs to be playing matches....I wish we'd bought him as I think he could be better than Vorm who I'm afraid I don't really rate at least as a Prem keeper.
Wales v Iceland, on 22:26 - Mar 5 with 1393 viewsbuilthjack

A lot of positives from the game, well done Wales. I agree, everyone Welsh should get behind the team.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Iceland, on 22:29 - Mar 5 with 1379 viewsSTEVE1

Wales v Iceland, on 22:26 - Mar 5 by builthjack

A lot of positives from the game, well done Wales. I agree, everyone Welsh should get behind the team.

We playing in white from now on to match the great Swansea City.
Wales v Iceland, on 22:30 - Mar 5 with 1375 viewsLiberty

Wales v Iceland, on 22:22 - Mar 5 by JJJack

He was indeed. The problem for us is can that lot defend when under concerted pressure? The evidence suggests not though the performance in Belgium was encouraging. Gotta love Jonny Williams...he's an absolute pest isn't he?! Very tricky player to mark. HRK is an enigma though....often looks the part for Wales but does sod all at club level. Vokes looked cack tonight but got his goal. Huws will be a cracking player in a couple of yrs but needs games now. Likewose Hennessey...really needs to be playing matches....I wish we'd bought him as I think he could be better than Vorm who I'm afraid I don't really rate at least as a Prem keeper.

Give me Vorm any day , can't believe you don't rate him.

Messed up against Palace, but overall these last few years he has been quality.

Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Iceland, on 22:30 - Mar 5 with 1375 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Iceland, on 22:29 - Mar 5 by STEVE1

We playing in white from now on to match the great Swansea City.

Coleman having a dig at Cardiff

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Iceland, on 22:35 - Mar 5 with 1353 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wales v Iceland, on 22:26 - Mar 5 by builthjack

Well there's good reason to. Cookie seems to be liked by the players and he certainly seems able to motivate the team. A bit of depth appearing as well, good omens for a group we could certainly qualify from. Perhaps the FAW should consider holding all the games at the mill stad (if extra trains etc are laid on especially for midweek evening games).
With cheap ticket pricing and family deals etc we could get near the atmosphere/support we enjoyed under Hughes.

Wales v Iceland, on 22:36 - Mar 5 with 1346 viewsBYMJacks

I agree with everything above, but not sure if Hennessey is better than Vorm though I think vorm is better.
Wales v Iceland, on 22:37 - Mar 5 with 1343 viewsJJJack

Wales v Iceland, on 22:30 - Mar 5 by builthjack

Coleman having a dig at Cardiff

What did he say?
Wales v Iceland, on 22:38 - Mar 5 with 1340 viewsmatthewkai

Where do you get that vorm is not prem league. Do you watch the swans.
Wales v Iceland, on 22:41 - Mar 5 with 1324 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wales v Iceland, on 22:36 - Mar 5 by BYMJacks

I agree with everything above, but not sure if Hennessey is better than Vorm though I think vorm is better.

Hennessy is error prone. Vorm every day of the week

Wales v Iceland, on 22:41 - Mar 5 with 1324 viewsJoe_bradshaw

It's surprising that J Williams has gone on loan to Ipswich. Pulis can't rate him.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Wales v Iceland, on 22:43 - Mar 5 with 1308 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Wales v Iceland, on 22:41 - Mar 5 by Joe_bradshaw

It's surprising that J Williams has gone on loan to Ipswich. Pulis can't rate him.

Too small and skillful

Wales v Iceland, on 22:44 - Mar 5 with 1301 viewsLiberty

Wales v Iceland, on 22:41 - Mar 5 by Joe_bradshaw

Perhaps he likes to keep ball on ground when passing, not a Pulis type of player.

Wales v Iceland, on 22:46 - Mar 5 with 1296 viewsBYMJacks

Wales v Iceland, on 22:41 - Mar 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Hennessy is error prone. Vorm every day of the week

yes I agree with Vorm being a better goalkeeper than Hennessey.
Wales v Iceland, on 22:48 - Mar 5 with 1282 viewsJJJack

Wales v Iceland, on 22:38 - Mar 5 by matthewkai

Where do you get that vorm is not prem league. Do you watch the swans.

Let's not get silly eh? Vorm has been average at best since his injury last season. Considering how little he has to do, we concede a lot of goals relatively. He was good in the 1st season but he scares the hell out of me when crosses come in.
Wales v Iceland, on 22:52 - Mar 5 with 1263 viewsDevz00

I thought we were class tonight, really enjoyed it! Well done Chris Coleman and well done Wales.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Wales v Iceland, on 22:59 - Mar 5 with 1249 viewscentrestandswan

All getting carried away as usual, but don't get too confident of qualifying , it is the Wales way to get your hopes up only to be smashed into oblivion when the games that matter come along. Hope I'm wrong but.......

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Wales v Iceland, on 23:00 - Mar 5 with 1248 viewsLiberty

A good night all round. Lots of positives from that performance and result.

Taylor looked to have a good match as well, strong at back and also got forward well to set up attacks.

Wales v Iceland, on 23:02 - Mar 5 with 1239 viewsJJJack

Wales v Iceland, on 23:00 - Mar 5 by Liberty

A good night all round. Lots of positives from that performance and result.

Taylor looked to have a good match as well, strong at back and also got forward well to set up attacks.

Taylor was excellent tonight. Even Gunter played well! Only Vokes struggled plus Ricketts when he came on. The rest were good.
Wales v Iceland, on 23:14 - Mar 5 with 1224 viewsSTEVE1

I just seen the goals was the game played behind closed doors there was nobody there.
Wales v Iceland, on 23:21 - Mar 5 with 1205 viewsLiberty

One stand looked closed to fans, typical thats the one the cameras are opposite. Sure the crowds will pick up when the qualifying matches start.

Would love to see a packed Millenium stadium at one point again.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024