Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff v Fulham 09:28 - Mar 8 with 6099 viewslifelong

I know it's entertaining to watch Cardiff lose but surely today a draw would be the best result?
Cardiff v Fulham on 09:29 - Mar 8 with 2293 viewsDarran

A 0-0 one.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cardiff v Fulham on 09:33 - Mar 8 with 2276 viewsmonmouth

Very very true. I could probably live with a 7-0 fulham win though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff v Fulham on 09:35 - Mar 8 with 2272 viewsScoobyWho

Cardiff v Fulham on 09:33 - Mar 8 by monmouth

Very very true. I could probably live with a 7-0 fulham win though.

Fulham's last chance to smell some form of safety, of they fall today they are down and out.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Cardiff v Fulham on 09:36 - Mar 8 with 2264 viewsjohnlangy

I know what you say makes sense, but if they lose again i'll love it.
Cardiff v Fulham on 09:37 - Mar 8 with 2257 viewsDaithejack

Cardiff v Fulham on 09:35 - Mar 8 by ScoobyWho

Fulham's last chance to smell some form of safety, of they fall today they are down and out.

A dire nervy 0-0 for me keeps them both right in s#%t, who ever looses this one I think has gone.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Cardiff v Fulham on 09:40 - Mar 8 with 2240 viewslonglostjack

Draw would be good but wouldn't be too upset if Fulham got the winner in injury time.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cardiff v Fulham on 09:41 - Mar 8 with 2237 viewsEdmundo

Cummon Fulham, a win would really set Cardiff back so much, i can't see how they would recover!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Cardiff v Fulham on 09:41 - Mar 8 with 2236 viewslifelong

Cardiff v Fulham on 09:37 - Mar 8 by Daithejack

A dire nervy 0-0 for me keeps them both right in s#%t, who ever looses this one I think has gone.

I think a draw will see them both gone.
Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff v Fulham on 09:44 - Mar 8 with 2230 viewsBaker

A high scoring, mentally sapping, score draw including Darren Bent accidentally breaking Marshall's little finger after a last minute 50/50 would be my preferred outcome.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Cardiff v Fulham on 09:48 - Mar 8 with 2219 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Cardiff v Fulham on 09:41 - Mar 8 by lifelong

I think a draw will see them both gone.

Fulham have a reasonablr run-in. I read that six of their last seven are against teams in the bottom half so a win here would give them a fighting chance.

Draw would be my favoured result.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Cardiff v Fulham on 09:59 - Mar 8 with 2176 viewsWarwickHunt

Cardiff v Fulham on 09:44 - Mar 8 by Baker

A high scoring, mentally sapping, score draw including Darren Bent accidentally breaking Marshall's little finger after a last minute 50/50 would be my preferred outcome.

Bent would have to aim for Marshall's ankle to do his finger.
Cardiff v Fulham on 10:05 - Mar 8 with 2157 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

Hoping for a draw, but looking at the managers it's a master against an absolute clown ... can only see a Fulham win for that reason.
Cardiff v Fulham on 10:16 - Mar 8 with 2122 viewsmax936

Cardiff 2 or 3-1 for me unfortunately, they played very well at WHL last week apparently, a draw or a Fulham win would be bring me a lot of joy through

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cardiff v Fulham on 10:38 - Mar 8 with 2073 viewsCatullus

I'm not seeing Magath as a master right now. Apparently he's been working them very hard in training. Reports from their last game suggested they looked tired.
For that reason, and that Cardiff have actually played fairly well at times, I think a home win is probable.
But I want a draw. It keeps them both in the mire.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cardiff v Fulham on 10:40 - Mar 8 with 2064 viewsSTEVE1

I think Fulham will win they have their Greek striker who they payer 12 million for in January he could be the difference.
Cardiff v Fulham on 10:44 - Mar 8 with 2052 viewsBYMJacks

I agree that a draw is the best result, so hoping for a draw between Cardiff and Fulham today.
Cardiff v Fulham on 10:52 - Mar 8 with 2024 viewsmonmouth

its the last result I want but I think cruds will win today.

Cardiff v Fulham on 10:57 - Mar 8 with 2001 viewsDewi1jack

I still think both are going down, but it would be so nice if the team that is bigger than Barca, with fans who will never understand what modesty means, loses and goes down right at the bottom.
Hopefully Fulham absolutely destroy them, winning by at least the PL record high score, so totally demoralising them that they win or draw no games until they're in L1.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cardiff v Fulham on 11:01 - Mar 8 with 1987 viewsDull1Thomas

Ideally a Cardiff win followed by a 3 point deduction for the chairman's attempts at bribery.
West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United - Could do with United win but wouldn't be surprised if WBA win.
Cardiff City v Fulham - draw would be ideal 0 - 0 to dent confidence but again a home win wouldn't surprise me
Crystal Palace v Southampton - Away win definitely best for us but again, Palace have been improving (results wise)
Norwich City v Stoke City another game where a draw would be good for us but again I expect a home win
Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur - out of 'our league' (is that term still allowed?)

Looking at games coming up, by the time we've had our away game against Everton we really could be in the mire.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2014 11:02]

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Cardiff v Fulham on 11:26 - Mar 8 with 1920 viewsmax936

Cardiff v Fulham on 11:01 - Mar 8 by Dull1Thomas

Ideally a Cardiff win followed by a 3 point deduction for the chairman's attempts at bribery.
West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United - Could do with United win but wouldn't be surprised if WBA win.
Cardiff City v Fulham - draw would be ideal 0 - 0 to dent confidence but again a home win wouldn't surprise me
Crystal Palace v Southampton - Away win definitely best for us but again, Palace have been improving (results wise)
Norwich City v Stoke City another game where a draw would be good for us but again I expect a home win

Looking at games coming up, by the time we've had our away game against Everton we really could be in the mire.

Go and have a pint and cheer up mun, we'll be OK

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cardiff v Fulham on 11:29 - Mar 8 with 1906 viewsmatthewkai

Cardiff v Fulham on 11:01 - Mar 8 by Dull1Thomas

Would rather a stoke win today, have you seen Norwich last 5 games
Cardiff v Fulham on 11:31 - Mar 8 with 1899 viewsDull1Thomas

Cardiff v Fulham on 11:29 - Mar 8 by matthewkai

Would rather a stoke win today, have you seen Norwich last 5 games

Yeah. Good point - the sooner three fall completely away the better.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Cardiff v Fulham on 13:44 - Mar 8 with 1802 viewsTokijo

Draw is the best result for Swans. Magath due a win though!
Cardiff v Fulham on 14:41 - Mar 8 with 1714 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff v Fulham on 13:44 - Mar 8 by Tokijo

Draw is the best result for Swans. Magath due a win though!

On reflection, I don't believe we need anyone else to do us any favours so I hope cardiff are brutally cottaged. They are used to that sort of thing anyway.

Cardiff v Fulham on 15:21 - Mar 8 with 1605 viewsZut_Alors

After watching 20 minutes of this match, I feel safe to predict that both are going down. Rubbish.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024