Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morfa Parking 10:58 - Mar 15 with 5197 viewsjack_lord

I know loads has been said about not paying tickets. I have a company car and if a ticket is issued company pay it and take it out of wages. My wife wants to go shopping in Morfa when I am at today's game and she says that she good be in there for three hours.
Is there a website or contact number out there to question this parking restriction?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Morfa Parking on 09:43 - Mar 16 with 927 viewsoldcob

my nephew ignored his. He had another letter doubling it,iand that was over a year ago ignored that too on legal advice. heard no more. They have no legal authority to fine you, they are not the law or even the council, the only thing they can do is take you to civil court if they can prove you were responsible for loss of revenue. That wouldn't be financially viable.
Morfa Parking on 10:01 - Mar 16 with 908 viewsDull1Thomas

I have never parked in the Morfa for a game, I've even parked in the official match day parking area, purchased items in the retail park and taken them back to the car then gone to the Liberty.

But I have often wondered how they can claim you've broken their rules, other than being there for more than three hours.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Morfa Parking on 11:22 - Mar 16 with 872 viewscontroversial_jack

Morfa Parking on 10:01 - Mar 16 by Dull1Thomas

I have never parked in the Morfa for a game, I've even parked in the official match day parking area, purchased items in the retail park and taken them back to the car then gone to the Liberty.

But I have often wondered how they can claim you've broken their rules, other than being there for more than three hours.

They can only claim for loss of revenue, which would probably be the next hour, They must just pluck these £60 figures out of the air, which is illegal,

The best thing to do is not to park where you may get a ticket, these criminals would soon go out of business then.
Morfa Parking on 11:26 - Mar 16 with 865 viewscontroversial_jack

Morfa Parking on 18:11 - Mar 15 by RebMegJack

Also the threat of a black mark on you're credit rating etc etc please feel free to take the Michael outta me but it was a very official letter, I'd rather pay than go through all the rigmarole of court and paying for their fees etc etc

I can send you an official looking letter,but it means nothing
Morfa Parking on 11:55 - Mar 16 with 848 viewsRebMegJack

I binned all the warning letters til I was issued with a final warning for payment of the fine,which I also binned a couple of weeks late I had a letter of a debt collection agency who had bought the debt off the parking people.maybe I should have binned that but god knows how much interest etc etc etc would have been put on top.
If anyone on here has had the same issues and not paid and got away with it congrats, but please post on here if they had taken the parking issue that far

#livingthedream

Morfa Parking on 12:14 - Mar 16 with 828 viewscontroversial_jack

Morfa Parking on 11:55 - Mar 16 by RebMegJack

I binned all the warning letters til I was issued with a final warning for payment of the fine,which I also binned a couple of weeks late I had a letter of a debt collection agency who had bought the debt off the parking people.maybe I should have binned that but god knows how much interest etc etc etc would have been put on top.
If anyone on here has had the same issues and not paid and got away with it congrats, but please post on here if they had taken the parking issue that far

If they have bought the debt from the company isn't that the end of any alleged liability you may have?
Morfa Parking on 12:50 - Mar 16 with 815 viewsDewi1jack

Morfa Parking on 12:14 - Mar 16 by controversial_jack

If they have bought the debt from the company isn't that the end of any alleged liability you may have?

No, providing the debt is legal and the correct notices of re assignment of the debt are sent out to you.
The debt is not legal to begin with on many grounds. Plenty written on many forums including moneysupermarket.
I have been sent the solicitors letters from the debt company and they ended up paying me, for my time and trouble. I waited until the "bailiff" was involved and went for them, cost to them £500. Never had another ticket sent to me and park there every home game.
Read the relevant Acts of Parliament. These companies use threats and intimidation to get payments. If 50% of people pay £60 for a letter that costs a quid or 2 to print, send and action, then the company are quids in.
Same for the debt collector company (normally owned by the parking company. ) The solicitors letters are from a standard template, some from a company that does not exist.
If your company car contract says you have to pay, you don't have much choice. You and the company signed the contract (not legal if there aren't 2 "wet ink" signatures.)

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Morfa Parking on 12:53 - Mar 16 with 810 viewsexiledclaseboy

Don't pay it. They have to take you to court to enforce it and they rarely, if ever, do.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Morfa Parking on 13:25 - Mar 16 with 789 viewscontroversial_jack

Morfa Parking on 12:50 - Mar 16 by Dewi1jack

No, providing the debt is legal and the correct notices of re assignment of the debt are sent out to you.
The debt is not legal to begin with on many grounds. Plenty written on many forums including moneysupermarket.
I have been sent the solicitors letters from the debt company and they ended up paying me, for my time and trouble. I waited until the "bailiff" was involved and went for them, cost to them £500. Never had another ticket sent to me and park there every home game.
Read the relevant Acts of Parliament. These companies use threats and intimidation to get payments. If 50% of people pay £60 for a letter that costs a quid or 2 to print, send and action, then the company are quids in.
Same for the debt collector company (normally owned by the parking company. ) The solicitors letters are from a standard template, some from a company that does not exist.
If your company car contract says you have to pay, you don't have much choice. You and the company signed the contract (not legal if there aren't 2 "wet ink" signatures.)

That's correct, you rarely see these kind of threatening letters signed as it could be seen as fraud, extortion, etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024