Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Victor Meldrew Moment 14:36 - Mar 20 with 8614 viewsGretsch

Boring old day so my top ten niggles recently, whats yours ?

1. Play Dates - Where the fook did that come from ?? Going out to play, going down my mates/friends for goodness sake. Posh mothers eh!

2. Crossing the road diagonally on a cross roads with lights - Tufty sqirrel told me you have to cross at 90 degress even if it takes longer,

3. Roundabouts and Women - Inside lane, is for you - You are not entitled to swing into MY outside lane before you filter left.

4. Get your purse out, you kinow you have to pay.

5. Math - It's MATHS over here mun.

6. Trousers hanging down your arse - Dont want to see you pants mate, it's not fashion its your trousers around the crack of your arse.

7. People who wont let you take a chair in a pub as their missus is coming, and sit there alone all night.

8. Screaming banshees of women in pubs, who always say "ahh I'm the crazy one I am" - If you got to tell me you are, your not.

9. Facebook - Liking, your likes etc.

10. Facebook post " Will you like these heroes, if you dont your a bastard". No I wont like it cos you said to, I'll put money in a box or buy a band, will you.
Victor Meldrew Moment on 18:00 - Mar 21 with 1376 viewsllangyfelach

Victor Meldrew Moment on 17:39 - Mar 21 by WarwickHunt

Since when did "I said" become "and I'm like" ( or worse, de yoot in London trying to sound Jamaican with "ahn am lahk")?

People who say "like" every other f*cking word.

I know pal, sounds bloody awful

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Victor Meldrew Moment on 18:28 - Mar 21 with 1360 viewsUxbridge

Victor Meldrew Moment on 17:43 - Mar 21 by union_jack

Meaningful as in giving you the ability to speak to more people worldwide such as French, Spanish, German or even Chinese!
And you are wrong. Not everyone speaks English in the countries you mention. If however you had said everyone speaks English in Wales, well the you'd be spot on!!

Yeah but who outside Holland or Sweden speaks their language. They're pointless mun. Ditch them all for good old English!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Victor Meldrew Moment on 18:36 - Mar 21 with 1357 viewsunion_jack

Victor Meldrew Moment on 18:28 - Mar 21 by Uxbridge

Yeah but who outside Holland or Sweden speaks their language. They're pointless mun. Ditch them all for good old English!

Read my post about it being forced upon us and then revise your argument.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Victor Meldrew Moment on 18:38 - Mar 21 with 1357 viewsunion_jack

Victor Meldrew Moment on 17:39 - Mar 21 by WarwickHunt

Since when did "I said" become "and I'm like" ( or worse, de yoot in London trying to sound Jamaican with "ahn am lahk")?

People who say "like" every other f*cking word.

See my point 4 above. I thought it was gangsta but maybe Jamaican. Bad enough when black youth do it when they are born and bred here, but whites!!!!

Victor Meldrew Moment on 18:38 - Mar 21 with 1357 viewsItchySphincter

Victor Meldrew Moment on 18:51 - Mar 20 by Dyfnant

I saw some twunt stop on a mini roundabout earlier and flash another car out, not the first time I've seen this either

Happened to my wife the other day. Absurd.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Victor Meldrew Moment on 18:45 - Mar 21 with 1351 viewsItchySphincter

Victor Meldrew Moment on 10:54 - Mar 21 by WarwickHunt

Apart from most of the above...

People who say ezzackly/assessories
Cyclists on the f*cking pavement
People who say “yeah?” at the end of every f*cking sentence
Cyclists who don’t stop at traffic lights and ignore the rest of the f*cking Highway Code
C*nts who undertake on the motorway
Tribute bands
C*nts who park in the middle of a two bay parking space
Getting asked if I need a bag when I’ve just spent a f*cking fortune at a supermarket - no luv, I’ll put it in my pocket.
Cold calls - especially from Indians in Mumbai pretending to be called Michael
Scrotes brandishing some dodgy badge claiming to be on some scheme knocking on my door trying to sell me overpriced f*cking tea towels
Godbotherers knocking on my door
Anyone knocking on my door other than mates or delivery men
Not being able to get a medium rare burger because of elf & safety
Being offered instant coffee - it’s not 1972, are you in a f*cking timewarp?

Spot on, almost. I would add cvnts that needlessly sit in the middle lane of the motorway and drivers who think it's their job to police other drivers on the road. I once sat like a lemming in traffic as apparently two lanes were closed, no sign of an obstruction but some tw@t decided he was going to straddle two lanes to stop anyone passing and getting to the obstruction before him. Turned out to be a faulty matrix sign, not a cone in sight. Grrr.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Victor Meldrew Moment on 19:01 - Mar 21 with 1339 viewsUxbridge

Victor Meldrew Moment on 18:36 - Mar 21 by union_jack

Read my post about it being forced upon us and then revise your argument.

I did. Might want to reread my posts too.

Schoolkids forced to learn another language, the structure of which is very similar to languages like French and Spanish and studies have proven helps kids learn other languages. Quite the hardship that. Afraid I can't get worked up about bilingual signs or the few grand extra they cost.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Victor Meldrew Moment on 19:08 - Mar 21 with 1331 viewsunion_jack

Victor Meldrew Moment on 19:01 - Mar 21 by Uxbridge

I did. Might want to reread my posts too.

Schoolkids forced to learn another language, the structure of which is very similar to languages like French and Spanish and studies have proven helps kids learn other languages. Quite the hardship that. Afraid I can't get worked up about bilingual signs or the few grand extra they cost.

Well we're back to my point of meaningful. At least you can take French or Spanish to other parts if the world where it will be an advantage. There is no such argument for Welsh.
Please don't misread this as me saying Welsh should not be an option in schools, indeed it should. But to make it compulsory to GCSE where it is of very little (to no) use afterwards is nothing but social engineering. Of course we all know what would happen if it was voluntary, hardly anyone would study it. And with that goes the general feeling towards Welsh; little to no interest.

Login to get fewer ads

Victor Meldrew Moment on 19:18 - Mar 21 with 1321 viewsunion_jack

12. When sports commentators can't hide their disappointment when a side (who I am supporting) scores. The court calls Jonathan Davies for his commentary when Beck just scored for the Ospreys against the Blues.

Victor Meldrew Moment on 19:57 - Mar 21 with 1300 viewsexiledclaseboy

People who slow down to an almost-stop to go over speed bumps. They're speed bumps not f*cking landmines.

Mothers who have taught their kids to call them "Mum". You're from f*cking Swansea, your names Mam. Deal with it.

People who write idiotic letters to government departments and think they're the first to raise the point they've actually raised for the gazillionth time. If it was that f*cking simple, they'd have done it by now. C*nts.

Poll: Tory leader

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:02 - Mar 21 with 1295 viewspansypants

People who order with the cringing "Can I get...." It's f ucking can i have or I'll have!!!!!!

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:04 - Mar 21 with 1292 viewsexiledclaseboy

People who start every f*cking sentence with the word "so". Usually when being interviewed on Radio 5 is when I notice it most.

"So, the investigation is ongoing..."

"So, the Pistorious trial starts again today..."

So, f*ck off.

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:08 - Mar 21 with 1288 viewspansypants

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:04 - Mar 21 by exiledclaseboy

People who start every f*cking sentence with the word "so". Usually when being interviewed on Radio 5 is when I notice it most.

"So, the investigation is ongoing..."

"So, the Pistorious trial starts again today..."

So, f*ck off.

Aussie sportsmen have always when interviewed answered a question with "Look....."
F ucking wrecks me but wrecks me more when people like Rob Howley do it!!!!!

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:11 - Mar 21 with 1285 viewsexiledclaseboy

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:08 - Mar 21 by pansypants

Aussie sportsmen have always when interviewed answered a question with "Look....."
F ucking wrecks me but wrecks me more when people like Rob Howley do it!!!!!

Shane Warne does that all the time.

Actually there's another one. Shane f*cking Warne commentating. Dorian Gray c*nt.

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:17 - Mar 21 with 1279 viewspansypants

Warne is struggling to keep up with his beloved Liz. Lost way too much weight, now is putting it back on and just looks an idiot in a suit

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:21 - Mar 21 with 1276 viewsWarwickHunt

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:02 - Mar 21 by pansypants

People who order with the cringing "Can I get...." It's f ucking can i have or I'll have!!!!!!

Amen.

Heard a story (probably apocryphal, sadly) of someone serving at a coffee shop who replied with -
"No, I'll get it - I work here, that's what I'm paid for."

I'd have applauded.
Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:22 - Mar 21 with 1269 viewspansypants

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:21 - Mar 21 by WarwickHunt

Amen.

Heard a story (probably apocryphal, sadly) of someone serving at a coffee shop who replied with -
"No, I'll get it - I work here, that's what I'm paid for."

I'd have applauded.

Magnificent response!!!!

Ryan Harris out for ages with yet another injury. I really saw his talent this year.

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:23 - Mar 21 with 1266 viewsepaul

People texting as they walk along not lookinhg where they're going I just f ucking scream as they walk into me, sh its them right up.
Youngsters with their jeans halfway down their backsides c unts
Youngsters trying to speak gangsta as previously mentioned
Chave girls with 1 tattoo, a boys name on their necks, you fecking idiots
Youngsters not getting up to let the elderly or pregnant sit down

I know there's loads more....didn't realised I'd become so grumpy!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:27 - Mar 21 with 1258 viewsexiledclaseboy

No make up selfies. Stop trying to get people to tell you how "gawjus" you are without your slap on. You look RAF so just give a fiver to cancer research and save us all the pain.

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:31 - Mar 21 with 1252 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

People - usually tourists - ambling casually around underground stations during rush hour when real people like myself want to get a move on to get home/to work.

*grabs a puffy-jacketed Italian who's standing on the left-side of the escalator and slams his face into the 'stand on the right' sign shouting "this isn't a GAME, bitch!"*

Actually, f*ck it, just people in general.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:32 - Mar 21 with 1246 viewsDyfnant

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:27 - Mar 21 by exiledclaseboy

No make up selfies. Stop trying to get people to tell you how "gawjus" you are without your slap on. You look RAF so just give a fiver to cancer research and save us all the pain.

Had to laugh at the bloke doing a make up selfie though

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:33 - Mar 21 with 1239 viewsexiledclaseboy

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:31 - Mar 21 by FearOfAJackPlanet

People - usually tourists - ambling casually around underground stations during rush hour when real people like myself want to get a move on to get home/to work.

*grabs a puffy-jacketed Italian who's standing on the left-side of the escalator and slams his face into the 'stand on the right' sign shouting "this isn't a GAME, bitch!"*

Actually, f*ck it, just people in general.

Some of those escalators are scarily steep. I regularly get stricken with a vertigo like condition when on them.

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:38 - Mar 21 with 1221 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:33 - Mar 21 by exiledclaseboy

Some of those escalators are scarily steep. I regularly get stricken with a vertigo like condition when on them.

Really? I suffer from Vertigo myself, but never had anything on the escalators.

Maybe charging down the left-hand side filled with righteous indignation at anyone not doing likewise cancels it out.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:43 - Mar 21 with 1211 viewsexiledclaseboy

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:38 - Mar 21 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Really? I suffer from Vertigo myself, but never had anything on the escalators.

Maybe charging down the left-hand side filled with righteous indignation at anyone not doing likewise cancels it out.

Genuinely. Was up there a few weeks ago and one in particular was massive, long and terrifying. My boss started stomping off down it like you do but just stayed where I was, gripping the side for fear of impending bloody death. He wasn't hugely impressed at my delaying our important civil service business. Can't remember which station it was, we'd been in a few that day. I'm not good with heights generally.

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:46 - Mar 21 with 1209 viewsThursday

Victor Meldrew Moment on 20:02 - Mar 21 by pansypants

Ed: Welcome to Good Burger. Home of the Good Burger. Can I take your order?
Construction Worker: Well, it's about time. Can I get 2 Good Burgers?
Ed: Oh, I'm sorry, dude. I have to go get them. Customers aren't allowed in back.
Construction Worker: (irritated) Just give me 2 Good Burgers!
Ed: Dude, I can't just give you two Good Burgers. You have to pay for 'em!
Construction Worker: Forget it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024