Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread 10:49 - Mar 22 with 30327 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 10:53 - Mar 22 with 6394 viewsSpratty

I know which I would support in a fight

C'mon you Swans
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:00 - Mar 22 with 6368 viewsairedale

Gaynor needs plenty of support these days, (said with the utmost respect Bobby).
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:02 - Mar 22 with 6359 viewsSwanjack10

McCartney is a liverpool fan you dopey soft lil fuk.

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:05 - Mar 22 with 6346 viewsunion_jack

We are at the time of season where there will be some surprise results. The pessimist in me can't see it being us at Goodison but I have a feeling that 'they' may have enough fight in them to frustrate and get something out of Liverpool.

I also think Norwich will do much better in their run-in than many believe.

I do fear for us but then that's me I'm afraid, and I've got a nasty fluey thing that's making me even more Meldrew-like than normal!!
[Post edited 22 Mar 2014 11:07]

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:17 - Mar 22 with 6300 viewsGiant_Penguins

If we can't beat wba or palarse I'm not to optimistic about today - however I always believe in the possibility to cause an upset and Everton is not on the best of runs and only just won against crapdiff which gives me reason for some optimism. I'm going for a 2-2 draw which would be a good return in my op.
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:17 - Mar 22 with 6299 viewsDarran

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:02 - Mar 22 by Swanjack10

McCartney is a liverpool fan you dopey soft lil fuk.

No he's not f*ck off.

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:22 - Mar 22 with 6289 viewsSwanjack10

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:17 - Mar 22 by Darran

No he's not f*ck off.

Google it

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:25 - Mar 22 with 6280 viewsDarran

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:22 - Mar 22 by Swanjack10

Google it

I don't need to you lil scrote but here you go

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sir-paul-mccartneys-

Login to get fewer ads

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:25 - Mar 22 with 6278 viewsunion_jack

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:22 - Mar 22 by Swanjack10

Google it

Didn't think any of The Beatles actually followed football?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:03 - Mar 22 with 6188 viewsdgt73

All of my recent predictions have gone pair shaped, so here's hoping that continues today. 3 nil Everton.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:07 - Mar 22 with 6177 viewslovejuicejack

Any links to todays game online muckers
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:31 - Mar 22 with 6102 viewsLiam12345

infact im going to edit this,

i want them to have a good fuking leathering o

1 - 3 to us them to score first and then jonjo to score 2 and bony to score 1 both scoring in the second half and then at the end of the game i can laugh at the evertonian bastards
[Post edited 22 Mar 2014 12:35]

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:34 - Mar 22 with 6100 viewsDarran

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:31 - Mar 22 by Liam12345

infact im going to edit this,

i want them to have a good fuking leathering o

1 - 3 to us them to score first and then jonjo to score 2 and bony to score 1 both scoring in the second half and then at the end of the game i can laugh at the evertonian bastards
[Post edited 22 Mar 2014 12:35]

Well I hope we win.

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:38 - Mar 22 with 6087 viewsTrundle10

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:34 - Mar 22 by Darran

Well I hope we win.

Me too 0-1 would do me, Goal going in off Tim howards arse and then the post would do
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:41 - Mar 22 with 6064 viewsLiam12345

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:38 - Mar 22 by Trundle10

Me too 0-1 would do me, Goal going in off Tim howards arse and then the post would do

anything to embarrass them

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:53 - Mar 22 with 6026 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

dos any where shown the games these days ?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 13:09 - Mar 22 with 5979 viewsMrSwerve

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 11:25 - Mar 22 by union_jack

Didn't think any of The Beatles actually followed football?

If you play part of 'a day in the life' backwards it says 'Lukaku is gonna stick two past you'

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 13:31 - Mar 22 with 5890 viewsmonmouth

They've scored more goals in the last 15 mins than any other team. We need 94 minutes from our players today.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 13:32 - Mar 22 with 5887 viewsSpratty

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 13:09 - Mar 22 by MrSwerve

If you play part of 'a day in the life' backwards it says 'Lukaku is gonna stick two past you'

Just been in the loft to get my turntable down - please say you weren't joking
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 13:40 - Mar 22 with 5847 viewsclement

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 12:53 - Mar 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

dos any where shown the games these days ?

wiziwig.tv

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 13:45 - Mar 22 with 5832 viewscentrestandswan

If we win today then history will be made.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 13:54 - Mar 22 with 5777 viewslovejuicejack

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=246462&part=sports
The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:01 - Mar 22 with 5737 viewsCaptain_Sham

We lost 8-3 in a dream I had. Very strange as it goes as it was 1-1 going into injury time.

Its just a ride.

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:06 - Mar 22 with 5691 viewsLiberty

Any team news yet ?

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

The official Everton V Swansea City matchday thread on 14:09 - Mar 22 with 5676 viewslifelong

Vorm, Rangel, Chico, Williams, Davies, Britton, Canas, Hernandez, Dyer, Routledge, Bony.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2014 14:10]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024