Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread 00:04 - Mar 29 with 30759 viewsjackharris

V

[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 11:38]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:57 - Mar 29 with 2106 viewsperchrockjack

3-3.d just got better

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:58 - Mar 29 with 2087 viewsZut_Alors

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:56 - Mar 29 by C_jack

Look at them celebrating scraping a point away from win.

Last-minute-point-rescuers can feel pretty good.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:01 - Mar 29 with 2008 viewsWxmJax

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 14:54 - Mar 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It is the posters like you who are so clearly obsessed with me who make me fear releasing any personal details on this site incase you try anything stupid. Very concerning.

Who me ?

That's all I do is show you up for what you are that's all. Full of contradictions. Why do you say you go to uni in Manchester when you go to Salford ? Ashamed ?

You are definitely one person I never want to meet (and as you don't go to Swans games I probably never will).

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:02 - Mar 29 with 1971 viewsWxmJax

So good to see the chances we made today, especially against our bogey team. Well done boys ( I would have played Taylor though).

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:04 - Mar 29 with 1943 viewsicecoldjack

A draw for the scum and WBA was the best result for us as much as i want them down we need to think about the bigger picture.

Awesome by us today, we rode our luck early second half though!

Maybe we will get the rub for the rest of the season now, luck plays a major part after all.

Well done to the boys.

Special mention for Routs last couple of games both him and JDG have taken it to another level, Routs was man of the match for me,up and down all day long and made mugs of his markers all afternoon .
This must also be his best ever goals tally in the prem league!! well done Wayne!
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:05 - Mar 29 with 1930 viewsperchrockjack

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:01 - Mar 29 by WxmJax

Who me ?

That's all I do is show you up for what you are that's all. Full of contradictions. Why do you say you go to uni in Manchester when you go to Salford ? Ashamed ?

You are definitely one person I never want to meet (and as you don't go to Swans games I probably never will).

I went to Salford Uni for a Course and wasn't ashamed. Its a good Uni and feckall the matter with rejuvenated City. People on here stereotyping again without thinking.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:11 - Mar 29 with 1828 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:01 - Mar 29 by WxmJax

Who me ?

It is called The University of Salford, Manchester.

I never claimed I went to The University of Manchester or Manchester Metropolitan University. I said I went to uni in Manchester which I do. Salford University is recognised as one of the best in England in regards to teaching and students future prospects regarding my course which is why I chose to go there.

And as far as don't go to Swans games, I've been to a good number for somebody who lives 5 hours away. You know very little about me so please stop trying to attack me personally. If you dislike me for my opinion on Swansea matters then by all means bring that topic up, but I fail to see why you keep mentioning personal details about my life when clearly nobody cares except you. I will be at Hull next weekend if that is any interest to you.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:13 - Mar 29 with 1810 viewsWarwickHunt

Who me ?

It's actually known as Salford University, Manchester.

It's closer to the city centre than Swansea's university.

Edit: some sad c*nt's given this a down arrow.
Grow the f*ck up is it.

*awaits the inevitable increase in down arrows*
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 17:32]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:14 - Mar 29 with 1785 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I loved it when little Leon whipped the ball of Snodgrass in our penalty area, it made him luck stupid.

The Ref let them get away with too much again, too many Studs Up tackles for my liking and the very high foot against JDG as well. That is how players get injured and he should have jumped on them.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:16 - Mar 29 with 1765 viewsperchrockjack

and further away from Hull City centre as is University of Hull, Cottingham. Im tempted to go ffs

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:16 - Mar 29 with 1768 viewsC_jack

95% on the way to safety. Great win but can't rest on our laurels thinking we're home.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:16 - Mar 29 with 1764 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Probably one of our best all round performances this season.
Michu is also looking better even if he is not quite back to his scoring ways he is ultra competitive now.
Shelvey was fast, hard, unselfish and accurate, what more can you ask for
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:20 - Mar 29 with 1736 viewsperchrockjack

Shelvey was more disciplined and gave the ball away less. If this is down to Monk then all credit to him.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:21 - Mar 29 with 1724 viewscurleigh

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:41 - Mar 29 by Zut_Alors

There will be praise for lots tonight, but Shelvey, Bony and Routs have been incredible.

Agree 100%
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:21 - Mar 29 with 1721 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If we perform like that for the whole 90 minutes for our remaining games then I will give Garry another chance, as I'm sure many others will.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:24 - Mar 29 with 1691 viewsperchrockjack

The Question would be ,can he source players of quality and get them into our club. Can he also coach players to get better technically. motivation is not in question.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:25 - Mar 29 with 1679 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:21 - Mar 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If we perform like that for the whole 90 minutes for our remaining games then I will give Garry another chance, as I'm sure many others will.

Wow, that is very good of you.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:26 - Mar 29 with 1670 viewsperchrockjack

"vital" point for Cardiff apparently. chortles uncontrollably

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:27 - Mar 29 with 1667 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:24 - Mar 29 by perchrockjack

The Question would be ,can he source players of quality and get them into our club. Can he also coach players to get better technically. motivation is not in question.

I'm still of the belief we will be better of starting next season with a vastly more experienced, big name manager. Garry certainly has come a long way in the past couple of weeks compared to the madness the games in his first month were. We continue to be very attacking minded but there is a sense of discipline in our team now that was previously lacking.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:34 - Mar 29 with 1615 viewsdgt73

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:27 - Mar 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm still of the belief we will be better of starting next season with a vastly more experienced, big name manager. Garry certainly has come a long way in the past couple of weeks compared to the madness the games in his first month were. We continue to be very attacking minded but there is a sense of discipline in our team now that was previously lacking.

Dwight, you are the laughing stock of this board.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:35 - Mar 29 with 1608 viewsjacksfullaces

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:26 - Mar 29 by perchrockjack

"vital" point for Cardiff apparently. chortles uncontrollably

you already know the western snail are already penning their 400 reasons why Cardiff can stay up piece for Monday
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:50 - Mar 29 with 1503 viewsdailew

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:23 - Mar 29 by swans11

Routledge class today

Does so much great defensive work as well.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:51 - Mar 29 with 1500 viewsC_jack

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:27 - Mar 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Indeed, but don't let anyone with big rosey spectacles tell you any different.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:07 - Mar 29 with 1400 viewsjohnlangy

For all you De Guzman haters out there, what about that for a quality performance.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:15 - Mar 29 with 1349 viewscurleigh

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:04 - Mar 29 by icecoldjack

A draw for the scum and WBA was the best result for us as much as i want them down we need to think about the bigger picture.

Awesome by us today, we rode our luck early second half though!

Maybe we will get the rub for the rest of the season now, luck plays a major part after all.

Well done to the boys.

Special mention for Routs last couple of games both him and JDG have taken it to another level, Routs was man of the match for me,up and down all day long and made mugs of his markers all afternoon .
This must also be his best ever goals tally in the prem league!! well done Wayne!

Definitely , seems to have upped his game since Laudrup left, lovely goal, and used his pace all day to good effect
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024