Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? 15:06 - Apr 1 with 1551 viewsDanielswan

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 15:07 - Apr 1 with 1535 viewsRancid

Chelsea of course
THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 15:08 - Apr 1 with 1530 viewsLord_Bony

Southampton

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 15:09 - Apr 1 with 1525 viewsDanielswan

Made the poll out curiosity, voted myself for the candidate who is probably already out of the race, but miracles can happen ... so I included them.

I actually dont know why and cant explain it, but I have a lot of respect for Arsene Wenger, would like to see him win something.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2014 15:11]

THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 15:14 - Apr 1 with 1507 viewsLe_Swans

I voted Arsenal, though they won't win the title.

Out of the realistic options I'd pick Liverpool as they've played the best football, plus I'd like to see Gerrard, someone who has stayed loyal to his hometown team for his entire career. Even when he's had chances to go to other clubs, for some reason he stayed (improved contracts helped I'm sure).
THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 15:19 - Apr 1 with 1496 viewsDanielswan

I didnt think about that, would be nice to see Gerrard lift the trophee.

THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 15:20 - Apr 1 with 1490 viewsGretsch

Liverpool.

I'm over Brenda now, and it would also be nice to see an ex player of ours getting a medal.

At the end of the day we had 15 million for him.

It's football, cant be bitter for life. And who knows in a couple of years could both make a return.
THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 16:40 - Apr 1 with 1396 viewsNaughty71

A couple of years ago, I would have said anyone but Liverpool, because after a couple of really bad encounters with the scousers over the years, it had hardened my heart against them (my mate is an Arsenal supporter and used to always get two tickets for Anfield).

But, after Brendan went there I really want them to do well, especially if it rubs a few Man Utd noses in it! Plus, you can't deny they have played some of the best football this season. At least they haven't got a Sugar Daddy Billionaire owner throwing cash around like there's no tomorrow and they try to play football the right way, (even if their main striker goes to ground after the lightest of tickles).

So, yeah, Liverpool I suppose. The best of a bad bunch.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2014 16:40]

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 16:50 - Apr 1 with 1365 viewsDrizzy

How can anybody seriously vote for Chelsea?

Team of c*nts.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Login to get fewer ads

THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 17:12 - Apr 1 with 1334 viewsGowerjack

Swansea.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 17:21 - Apr 1 with 1302 viewsDafyddHuw

I'm with Ole Gunnar on this one.
THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 18:39 - Apr 1 with 1238 viewsStarsky

THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 17:21 - Apr 1 by DafyddHuw

I'm with Ole Gunnar on this one.

Do you use all your posts to prove your Welshness by not giving a phuck about English teams? Tedious and small mindedness springs to mind.

It's just the internet, init.

THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 18:43 - Apr 1 with 1221 viewsswanseafan

I have voted for Arsenal, but I'm happy for it to go to anyone but Liverpool.

Vote Green Party

THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 18:45 - Apr 1 with 1207 viewspencoedjack

THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 18:43 - Apr 1 by swanseafan

I have voted for Arsenal, but I'm happy for it to go to anyone but Liverpool.

Ditto
THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 18:58 - Apr 1 with 1173 viewsPozuelosSideys

Man City - They annoy me the least.

Arsenal - shit fans
Chelsea - Meh
Liverpool - south wales will be infested with plastic scousers droning on about how theyve reclaimed their rightful place as champions of england, blah blah. Not good for us either given how many of them have us as their second team - season ticket holders included.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 19:01 - Apr 1 with 1168 viewsItchySphincter

Dunno Dansan, maybe Liverpool because of Allen but really couldn't care less. Btw, Gerrard is a vile scumbag, imo.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 19:08 - Apr 1 with 1143 viewsC_jack

Like all of them to be in with a chance on the last day, nothing worse than no teams with anything to play for on the final day.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 19:31 - Apr 1 with 1102 viewsSwansNZ

THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 17:12 - Apr 1 by Gowerjack

Swansea.

Same.

If we can't win it (this year), then I don't really care who does.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 19:32 - Apr 1 with 1098 viewsJackFish

Liverpool winning e league and Everton nicking fourth would be great.
THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 19:42 - Apr 1 with 1082 viewseddie71

THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 18:58 - Apr 1 by PozuelosSideys

Man City - They annoy me the least.

Arsenal - shit fans
Chelsea - Meh
Liverpool - south wales will be infested with plastic scousers droning on about how theyve reclaimed their rightful place as champions of england, blah blah. Not good for us either given how many of them have us as their second team - season ticket holders included.

I am with you on the plastic scousers, loathsome little tw@ts.
THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 19:44 - Apr 1 with 1079 viewsdgt73

Chelsea or Man city.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 22:46 - Apr 1 with 1005 viewsmorningstar

I voted Liverpool, but not because of Brendan. My late father took me there to an Fa cup game in 70/71 season and we sat right next too the kop end I 'followed' them all the way through my childhood because of the experience that day. However, I really couldn't give a flying fcuk now if they were relegated either! Swansea are my club. Whether it be going too Wembley for a cup final or struggling to stay in the football league. But as the poll results suggest, love them or hate them, plastic scousers or not, they are the housewifes favourites/peoples champions, call them what you want, but thats them!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 23:18 - Apr 1 with 966 viewsOhRobbieRobbie

Pointless unless people with an affinity to any of those teams don't vote
[Post edited 1 Apr 2014 23:22]
THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 09:31 - Apr 2 with 863 viewsJackSomething

THE TITLE ... who do you want to win? on 23:18 - Apr 1 by OhRobbieRobbie

Pointless unless people with an affinity to any of those teams don't vote
[Post edited 1 Apr 2014 23:22]

Indeed. All this poll reveals is how many Swans fans still have Liverpool as a 'second' team. A hangover from the 70's and 80's I suppose. Hopefully our success over the last ten years will stop our support being inundated with plastic Mancs in years to come.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024